Kraton Motor Mount upgrades - Basher edition.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asus127

Reaction score
Afternoon all

Currently not happy with my existing mount as it's a pain sliding the motor through the rails as it's bent slightly. What's people's thought on this brand and has anyone used them before.

Just after some advice before spending the amount shown. Thanks

Screenshot_20240510_170535_Chrome.jpg

To my knowledge there isn't really a better brand in the US for bashing parts. I have a ton of their stuff. I primarily use them and scorchedRC for everything I can.

Looks like you are in EU scorched is based there. Cant go wrong with either

Afternoon all

Currently not happy with my existing mount as it's a pain sliding the motor through the rails as it's bent slightly. What's people's thought on this brand and has anyone used them before.

Just after some advice before spending the amount shown. Thanks

View attachment 365713
if your in the uk try scorched rc they have a good basher motor mount

Cheers dude. Had a look at them but they don't support the handle/plastic role bar thing in the middle. If I went with that one I'd have put the hell shell on for a bit of protection

Nothing wrong with the v5 mount, have a half dozen of them and they hold up to monster bashing with 4092-4990 sized cans provided you support the rear of the can to chassis gaps.

Otherwise ADU racing’s integrated chassis mount is by far the most robust.
1715375926055.png

Nothing wrong with the v5 mount, have a half dozen of them and they hold up to monster bashing with 4092-4990 sized cans provided you support the rear of the can to chassis gaps.

Otherwise ADU racing’s integrated chassis mount is by far the most robust.
View attachment 365746
I just don't like how the motor is held on by a few bolts and no support under the motor itself.

I'll have wait for payday but bit miffed that I've sorted the centre diff out, new oil n case etc and now I need a new pinion/spur and might as well get a better mount.

Why did I get back into this hobby 😂

My lads typhon is getting booted everyone and still surviving. Even thought about selling the kraton and getting a typhon.

I too installed the same parts for the center of my Kraton, no issues whatsoever to speak of.

I too installed the same parts for the center of my Kraton, no issues whatsoever to speak of.
Which parts dude? This is what I did last week

I'm having issues with the steel pinion and spur which hasn't been changed. Then the motor decent to more on a little jump.

20240509_132713.jpg

I used all the parts in the package, it's back together so I can't get super clear photos.
1000009134.jpg

there's two pick the basher version you can put the plastic roll cage on that one :)
Cheers dude. Had a look at them but they don't support the handle/plastic role bar thing in the middle. If I went with that one I'd have put the hell shell on for a bit of protection

Found it 👍🏻 couldn't see the wood from the trees last night

View attachment 365839
its a bit expensive but looks and works better than the stock one. I've always used stock and never had no trouble with any of them for years even doing loads of high jumps. if I don't keep breaking a certain stock part I just leave it alone.

I’d think the scorched rotor lok looks the best and I like the way you set the mesh with them.

I am a scorched fan boy though 😂

No but I’m gonna get the dual for a limitless I’m “trying” to build.

There is a YouTube video on the scorched Chanel where he explains the advantages of the rotor lok over stock

Yeah watch it dude and think I'll be getting this one. "trying" to build, not going well?

That carbon chassis plate 😍. You wasn't joking about being a fanboy of the brand lol. Looks really good though

Back