MT410 shock towers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector_Fisher

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
Doubled posted on the tekno forum as well. You folks are usually the more hardcore basher types, so this would more likely be up your alley 🤪

Clearly I'm either sending her a little too hard, or I'm just a terrible driver. I'll let you speculate which one is the correct answer here ;)
20230415_173620.jpg

It's not "broken" so I'll probably just keep driving it for now. No sense in yielding the aluminum more by bending it back. In the mean time, I'd like to order a replacement, but tekno stuff is expensive, and M2C isn't even in my ballpark for price. I found a direct-from-chine copy option for cheap.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/134527119340
Screenshot_20230415-171841_eBay.jpg

I can suspect the metal quality isn't probably as good as the stock tekno stuff, but it's also substantially thicker!!

Worth trying for less than the cost of ONE tekno shock tower?

I got mine whit those upgrades and so far just bodies go breat,no a good body for Mt410 🤒🤒,hope that help from the M2C website

Screenshot_20230415_233704_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_233740_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_233722_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_233713_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230415_233900_Chrome.jpg

I got mine whit those upgrades and so far just bodies go breat,no a good body for Mt410 🤒🤒,hope that help from the M2C website

View attachment 293201

View attachment 293202

View attachment 293203

View attachment 293204

View attachment 293205
That's about $250 total... :eek:

The M2C upgrades sound awesome, but at the same time, I could almost buy another truck for the same price... it's really hard to stomach those prices!

To be fair, the truck is very strong as stock. I've beaten on it pretty hard and crashed alot and the shock tower is only slightly bent. What bodies do you use?

Hey u know how it feel but thats part of the hobby either u go for it or not is always personal decision hope u can keep bashing and having fun👍🤝

I know this is an 'old' thread from almost a year ago, but I think the prices are bull💩 all the way around. I'm not going to listen to the cost of whatever excuses. Done listening to the excuses. I'll either get stuff like that, or not. It's ultimately up to us as consumers, but I feel it's okay to say prices like that are inexcusable, price gouging greedy 🐂💩. Be offended, I say. There's inflation, then there's capitalizing off the excuse of it. I would've gotten the cheap alternative tower. As far as M2C's towers (and most everything else) for my K6, I wasted my money and made it an overweight, overheating pig. Don't get me wrong, their stuff is one of the strongest in the business, but for most.... it's unnecessary imo.

Looking back on this, I just bent the shock tower back in place (which was actually quite difficult!) and haven't needed to touch it since. I had bought the cheapo shock towers but never even ended up installing them. I chalked the experience up to bad driving and sending it a little too hard. I'd just keep bending it back again personally, until it finally breaks and then I'll switch to the cheap ones 🤷‍♂️

Back