My Jota collection šŸ‘šŸ¼

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ajag

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Notorious
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Talion
  12. Typhon 6s
Iā€™m hooked on this body for some reason

Iā€™ve been adding more 1/7ā€™s so I can have chassisā€™s for the bodies
Lol

54B3A085-364C-487B-8502-87E7E13AA94D.jpeg

88354A8E-F655-4E9E-A61D-B71C686D448B.jpeg

Very nice! You've incorporated in some nice mauve & chartreuse. Need some more coquelicot and pewter. Need more cowbell too:LOL:

I keep thinking...

RC cars or AUDI RS4
RC cars or AUDI RS4
RC cars or AUDI RS4
RC cars or AUDI RS4

@Ajag you do some amazing work my friend.
Thank you šŸ™
Very nice! You've incorporated in some nice mauve & chartreuse. Need some more coquelicot and pewter. Need more cowbell too:LOL:

I keep thinking...

RC cars or AUDI RS4
RC cars or AUDI RS4
RC cars or AUDI RS4
RC cars or AUDI RS4
Ha ha
Iā€™m not sure what some of those colors are but ill
Look them up šŸ‘šŸ¼

Can you learn us others how to make these colors?

What brand and color numbers/name you used ?

Did you mix different colors and painted
or dit you different layers like, pearl and glitter first, then green mixed with
something or ?

Can you explain like i did
here to learn others
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/limitless-body-pearl-glitter-glo-green.51377/

can you please explain like i do to help others
check out how i explained my pearl green limitless paintjob
Would be nice and great. And helpfull

You should tell what airbrush teknique and colors you did

like to know the cameleont jota, and orange + green jota also.
Love these colors , i have many bodies to paint , would be awsome
know how to paint these colors you done

why are these rigs not in RIG OF MONTH ?

what about black wheels ?

or chrome ?

gold is too much Snoop Doggy dogg , PIMP for my taste.
You should take couple pictures with chrome and black wheels to maybe ? most of all use GRP black.
Would be nice see how these looks with GRPs, there is Hex wideners also for rear.

here is one black jota with black GRP
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/where-is-all-b-d-destoryer-mustang-paintworks.54039/#post-779475
009bb83e-3c16-461f-8924-537b0ef109e7-jpeg.231622
That black looks great!

I just like the look of these chameleon colors with the gold

I did just get another infraction chassis thatā€™s built for drag and mounted a jota body on it

This oneā€™s a chameleon purple custom mix I made
Up myself..I grabbed some chrome wheels for this one and I think it looks pretty good

3B7B6126-9ECA-4D8C-B053-F3917D0AB16A.jpeg

0D5147C4-AA86-42B2-BE71-D8034B01EBC1.jpeg

9F66A56A-3F4D-413D-84C9-6058561A2567.jpeg

431510FA-1DFB-4C6D-989B-C5E1CF9C5346.jpeg

BC9AD180-A029-4372-8D98-1EF63810A726.jpeg

9A622972-77FC-4E92-BE83-82CF9AE2BD4A.jpeg

2DC1FC3C-34E3-464A-A0B5-28369112CB57.jpeg

60B80054-EE64-4CC1-A1B8-35532F73B157.jpeg

ajag this is the rig of month, don't you know that ? šŸ„‡

ajag this is the rig of month, don't you know that ? šŸ„‡
Ha ha
Thanks man
Iā€™m always happy to share any info regarding painting or paint color creation

I exclusively use the airbrush to paint everything so I use a mixture of pearl powders and paints to achieve these looks.

All of these Jota colors were created by first laying down a couple coats of chameleon pearls that are mixed into clear then sprayed on the body
Then itā€™s just a matter of what base color to put behind the chameleon pearl. The really chameleon looking one is backed in grey..the green one is backed in lime pearl ice..the orange is backed in createx hot flourescent orange and this purple is backed in createx hot flourescent purplešŸ‘šŸ¼

Ha ha
Thanks man
Iā€™m always happy to share any info regarding painting or paint color creation

I exclusively use the airbrush to paint everything so I use a mixture of pearl powders and paints to achieve these looks.

All of these Jota colors were created by first laying down a couple coats of chameleon pearls that are mixed into clear then sprayed on the body
Then itā€™s just a matter of what base color to put behind the chameleon pearl. The really chameleon looking one is backed in grey..the green one is backed in lime pearl ice..the orange is backed in createx hot flourescent orange and this purple is backed in createx hot flourescent purplešŸ‘šŸ¼

Nice, thank you alot for the info/help, I will buy airbrush and these colors next month.
Have many bodies to paint to me self and my son.

How many Jota bodies you have ? 6 ? You must SuperLover these :)
They are amazing.

How many years you have been Painting RC Car bodies?

When will you do B-D Destroyer paint job ? And also the El Camino deltaplastik ?
Would love to see your/Professional paint job on these.

One last question. How many hundred RC Bodies you have done in your life ? Maybe you have lost counting LOL. 200`? 300? 500? MORE ?

Nice, thank you alot for the info/help, I will buy airbrush and these colors next month.
Have many bodies to paint to me self and my son.

How many Jota bodies you have ? 6 ? You must SuperLover these :)
They are amazing.

How many years you have been Painting RC Car bodies?

When will you do B-D Destroyer paint job ? And also the El Camino deltaplastik ?
Would love to see your/Professional paint job on these.

One last question. How many hundred RC Bodies you have done in your life ? Maybe you have lost counting LOL. 200`? 300? 500? MORE ?
Letā€™s see if I can answer all youā€™re questions

Iā€™ve been doing rc of all kinds my whole life including turbine jets/planes/helicopters etc..Iā€™ve been painting these car bodies for only about 3 years now and have done easily 1000 at this point. I have about 70 large rcā€™s cars trucks and buggies ..nothing smaller than 1/8 and therefore have a couple hundred bodies in my own collection

I received an el Camino body from Deltaplastiks a while ago and Iā€™m working on it but havenā€™t had time to come up with a solid paint scheme yet..but soon

I have a bd destroyer coming for paint this week so Iā€™ll be doing it in the next couple weeks

As for the jota bodies ..I have 7 right now but only 6 done ..working on number 7 now šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ¼

If/when youā€™re ready to take on doing some airbrush work and chameleon schemes like mine just let me know and Iā€™ll tell you exactly what pearls you need etc

AF11DFCC-C709-4D92-9348-3B4D7EB9EDB2.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back