My son's kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kidkraton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
This isn't exactly a "build" thread but my son wanted a little color for his inside the house body lol. So I painted the wheels, the wing, & the wheelie bar wheels (which you can't see in this picture lol)
20200110_010952.jpg

This isn't exactly a "build" thread but my son wanted a little color for his inside the house body lol. So I painted the wheels, the wing, & the wheelie bar wheels (which you can't see in this picture lol)View attachment 61224
Blue always makes it go faster. Nice work???

Porschetech thank you!!
Crimsonfancy this was a kind of test run lol. I didn't use a primer, cleaned the wheels really well & I actually used acrylic paint. I used mod podge to seal it & give it a bit more of a shine. Now that he's happy with it I'm going to start over, I'll still use acrylic paint but I'll seal it with something more durable
Crimsonfancy this was a kind of test run lol. I didn't use a primer, cleaned the wheels really well & I actually used acrylic paint. I used mod podge to seal it & give it a bit more of a shine. Now that he's happy with it I'm going to start over, I'll still use acrylic paint but I'll seal it with something more durable

Nice, kind of looks like its under a black light.

Porschetech thank you!!

interesting. Certainly looks like a clean job and motivates me to try again myself. I've done some painting on small air vehicles that ended up flaking and hope to see how yours turns out after it takes some hits. I hope you'll show more photos as time goes on because I'd like to try again on some wheels I have. I've used paint pens on tires and wheels but I imagine scuff, better paint and seal will return a longer lasting finish. I'll have to pick up some mod podge at Hobby Lobby next time I'm over in the area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back