Name the RC game!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Here's a game I thought would be fun. It includes pictures because I know we all like pictures!
It's called "Name the RC!" Post a picture of one of your RC's that doesn't make it obvious as to what it is, then people guess. Feel free to give hints. First person to guess correctly gets to post the next picture. Get it? I'll go first. The first person who guesses it correctly gets to post their picture, and so on. If a picture goes to long without anyone correctly identifying it, the poster will reveal what it is and then it's open game for whoever posts the next pic haha. No cheating using Google lens or other cheating technology that I never knew existed. Yes you can use resources to research, but let's keep it fun and fair.
What do you win? The street cred of knowing the rigs!
Ready?
Go!

Name this RC:

20230402_222950.jpg

Hint: it's 1/18 scale

Last edited:
Here's a game I thought would be fun. It includes pictures because I know we all like pictures!
It's called "Name the RC!" Post a picture of one of your RC's that doesn't make it obvious as to what it is, then people guess. Feel free to give hints. First person to guess correctly gets to post the next picture. Get it? I'll go first. The first person who guesses it correctly gets to post their picture, and so on. If a picture goes to long without anyone correctly identifying it, the poster will reveal what it is and then it's open game for whoever posts the next pic haha.
What do you win? The street cred of knowing the rigs!
Ready?
Go!

Name this RC:

View attachment 290179

Hint: it's 1/18 scale
The only issue i see with this is, if you have google lens, you can easily do a search, and find out what it is. For perfect example, i had no clue what this is, but, a google lens search found it almost immediately (and, no i wont reveal what it is, since, i consider how i figured it out cheating).

The only issue i see with this is, if you have google lens, you can easily do a search, and find out what it is. For perfect example, i had no clue what this is, but, a google lens search found it almost immediately (and, no i wont reveal what it is, since, i consider how i figured it out cheating).
So I didn’t win!

Google ruins everything... as I type this looking at my Google Pixel 6a, saving pics to my google drive, from my gmail account,..

Not fair! @slick2500 will win every time unless he’s taking a nap.. 😴 He’s like a RC encyclopedia. 🤯

So… what is it slick? 😆

Traxxas springy thingy!
Nope!
Curious as to how that works? I just took that picture lol

I’m annoyed, i had a guess but instead of responding i used google lens and it was my guess lmao
I’m annoyed, i had a guess but instead of responding i used google lens and it was my guess
Nope!

We can click on the image and google will do a reverse search

Nope!

Get a Pixel, or install the Google Camera app on your lol IPhone?

My first smart phone in ~2015 was an iPhone 8?... Never again, been on Droid since Pixel 1.

I'm familiar with reverse searching to see if that specific image existed anywhere else...but I didn't know it can actually lead you to the answer

Can we spoil it now?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back