Talion Need assistance with a new chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmryde

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Typhon 6s
I have V4 Talion that I race on a local track nothing organized. The rear chassiss brace snaped off at the bottom chassis mounting screw elongating the hole and also broke the 3drc wing mount as well. I an odd might I say. So I am looking for a new chassis. Will the exb work with the V4? Is it worth the $ for a lightweight M2C one or? Also tower to tower brace really needed? Thks

I have V4 Talion that I race on a local track nothing organized. The rear chassiss brace snaped off at the bottom chassis mounting screw elongating the hole and also broke the 3drc wing mount as well. I an odd might I say. So I am looking for a new chassis. Will the exb work with the V4? Is it worth the $ for a lightweight M2C one or? Also tower to tower brace really needed? Thks
I always run t2t brace but some do not personal preference and the exb chassis would need some modification if you go for the lightweight m2c chassis I would run the t2t brace because it’s not as beefy as the heavy duty m2c racing chassis

It has little ears for the droop screws and they are located in a different spot on the newer cars I would just go m2c the exb will bend in a week
Pfft!! Talion and kraton exb still on stock exb chassis after over a year! I did have to bend the kraton chassis back once though :ROFLMAO:

I'll just leave this here.. :cool:

IMG_9681.jpeg

Lemme guess - it bent at the narrow part right in front of the rear diff?
That's exactly what happens and it did twist a bit. I failed to land a front flip and it was ripparoni. :ROFLMAO:

It has little ears for the droop screws and they are located in a different spot on the newer cars I would just go m2c the exb will bend in a week
Would you if racing go with the ticker or thinner M2C chassis? Or does the extra weight even matter?

Would you if racing go with the ticker or thinner M2C chassis? Or does the extra weight even matter?
It depends if your racing go lightweight if you are going to hard bash go the heavy duty version

I bash pretty hard on my lightweight M2C chassis. It's not bash proof but if you are not going super crazy it will last. If your mainly racing I would definitely pick one up.

I bash pretty hard on my lightweight M2C chassis. It's not bash proof but if you are not going super crazy it will last. If your mainly racing I would definitely pick one up.
Thank you, that was the answer I was looking for. Sent the question to m2C 2 x with no response. Much appreciated

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back