Need help with throttle limiting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaitymacsdad

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hi all been a while life happened. Just unpacked the kraton and was wondering how to limit the speed so my daughter could drive it. Using a futaba 4pm with castle xlx2 with 800kv motor. New to radio and esc do I need a programmer to change it in the esc as b-link says it's at 100 or do it on the radio trough speed settings. I just don't want to screw anything up

Hi all been a while life happened. Just unpacked the kraton and was wondering how to limit the speed so my daughter could drive it. Using a futaba 4pm with castle xlx2 with 800kv motor. New to radio and esc do I need a programmer to change it in the esc as b-link says it's at 100 or do it on the radio trough speed settings. I just don't want to screw anything up
The Transmitter I'm sure has a limiter by percentage, the only reason I don't like that is because it also lowers your break power. You XLX2 comes with the castle link which you can use to lower the power using your pc. Not practical cause you prob wanna do it on the fly. Look at the Transmitter setting for Throttle and see if there is a percentage meter.

From what I've just read, you need to go into "End Points" and find "THRTL. Change it there. But, that means you have to change it again when you want to use it.

OR...others suggested you create a second model in the memory. Label one Dad's Kraton and one Kid's Kraton. Or something like that. Your settings should be saved. And you can bump theirs up as they progress.

Hope that helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back