Vorteks Need help with vortek boost upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vortek83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
  2. Vorteks
I have my old motor and slipper clutch from my vortek 3s blx that i no longer have besides these few things. I do have a 60 amp esc. When i hooked it all up all i would get is steering sometimes. But i would always get the blinking red light with really loud beeps

Calibrate the Thr. Radio endpoints first. Look to the manual for doing this. Or YT it.
Make sure the radio has its Thr. setting at zero, or neutral before doing this.
You Using the stocker radio??:unsure:
Come back, and let us know.

Calibrate the Thr. Radio endpoints first. Look to the manual for doing this. Or YT it.
Make sure the radio has its Thr. setting at zero, or neutral before doing this.
You Using the stocker radio??:unsure:
Come back, and let us know.
I ended up changing my mind and a whole new idea. Instead I'm using a 9t motor I literally can not wait til it gets here lol

Good to have different Turn motors to sort it out. And you need different Pinions along with that. They go hand in hand.
Just relying on a Motor Turn Swap may not cut it.
RC is about experimenting.(y)
Enjoy.

Good to have different Turn motors to sort it out. And you need different Pinions along with that. They go hand in hand.
Enjoy.
Well the turn out came out too be AMAZING! The 9t brushed motor just hums like a new born sleeping... As soon as I get my go pro going. I will post a video of how smooth it runs. I did start off with a 24t pinion. BAD idea big No! No!... Knocked it down too a 15 or 16t I'm getting all excited hands shaking right now from excitement as I type this... Thank you all for the help.LET'M RIP TATOR CHIP!! OOWWWW!
Enjoy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back