Big Rock Needing input on wing wing mount and wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you like to dress up your ride and upgrade then here are some rubber tires and different color wheels to match your liking. found these on eBay..but I'm sure there also else where

Screenshot_20221126-202632.png

Here is another set up from Jenny's RC cheaper if you buy on there website if it's available.but on eBay for around 20 bucks it's yours
Ebay

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-203304.png
    Screenshot_20221126-203304.png
    314.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
If you like to dress up your ride and upgrade then here are some rubber tires and different color wheels to match your liking. found these on eBay..but I'm sure there also else where

View attachment 258693
Here is another set up from Jenny's RC cheaper if you buy on there website if it's available.but on eBay for around 20 bucks it's yours
Ebay

Neither wing mount you posted will fit the bigrock... First you had listed a 8s assembly, and now a v2 4s outcast assembly.. neither of these fit... The singular wing you posted will.. nothing else..

I posted a direct link to the exploded parts view and part numbers of the correct parts needed...

Thanks .I was just throwing ideas out..when things don't fit .I make them fit.modify that rig up👍😁
Any wing will fit on a RC car or truck ..it's the mounts that wont fit.but technically u can put a wing on anything..might look funny but yeah it can be done .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back