Kraton New 4s kraton won't wheelie need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outcastblxnut

Send it...bend it...mend it🤪
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
So waited forever for my new 4 s kraton. It won't wheelie. Turned in slipper clutch till tight then backed off 3/4 turn and turned punch to lvl 4. And still won't wheelie. Fast as hell but I wanna wheelie. Running to 6500 ovanics 50c 2s. Driving me crazy. ?
And how tight is tight on slipper clutch. I turned it in 3 turns from factory. So I thought just loose from factory. Got it tight but didn't wrench on it

So waited forever for my new 4 s kraton. It won't wheelie. Turned in slipper clutch till tight then backed off 3/4 turn and turned punch to lvl 4. And still won't wheelie. Fast as hell but I wanna wheelie. Running to 6500 ovanics 50c 2s. Driving me crazy. ?
And how tight is tight on slipper clutch. I turned it in 3 turns from factory. So I thought just loose from factory. Got it tight but didn't wrench on it
I saw @Rich Duperbash take his new 4s Kraton out for a spin, and wheelies weren't a problem. Even while moving, he was popping them up pretty easy. Watch around the 9:30 mark in the video.

Lock that clutch up all the way and see what it does. Then back it off a little after you confirm it will wheelie till you get the clutch in that sweet spot.

If it won't at all then you will have to look into other causes.

That why I said it won't wheelie. I watched duperbash video. I try slipper all way in
Gonna reset throttle control too

I don't think you can wheelie on 2s. Also your batteries says 50c, i don't know this brand, but it could be that they don't have enough punch..

Another point is that you need really good traction for wheelie.

EDIT - Oh, i guess you meant "Running TWO 2s..."

It's a new 4s kraton. Maxed out on 4s??‍♂️ Not a v4

I think his comment was based on your orginal post you stated you were 2s, but it looks like you just had a typo with it and meant to put *TWO* instead of to. Also i agree those batteries might not have anywhere near the output they are rated at. If tightening the slipper clutch all the way up doesn't solve it I would try different batteries

lock the slipper clutch down man and if that don't work it's your batteries or punch settings

I haven't seen a 4s Kraton but if I want my Arrmas to wheelie then I increase the ride height (normally I don't so I'm reducing it, lol). I do it via the nuts on the shocks, don't know if that's an option on the 4s Kraton but would think there should be some way to increase ground clearance.

I haven't seen a 4s Kraton but if I want my Arrmas to wheelie then I increase the ride height (normally I don't so I'm reducing it, lol). I do it via the nuts on the shocks, don't know if that's an option on the 4s Kraton but would think there should be some way to increase ground clearance.
He should be able to just hammer the throttle and have it wheelie. Something is up.

I'll tell her just gotta wait for right moment. ?
Slipper was way out factory says 1.5 turns. I turned it three and still not real tight. I'm gonna crank on it in morning. Hope that the prob. I knew I should of picked my own box. They already had one layed up behind counter for me.??‍♂️

I'll tell her just gotta wait for right moment. ?
Slipper was way out factory says 1.5 turns. I turned it three and still not real tight. I'm gonna crank on it in morning. Hope that the prob. I knew I should of picked my own box. They already had one layed up behind counter for me.??‍♂️
I'm just picking at ya man like I said iv been there before lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back