Kraton Kraton 4s v2 need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a kraton 4s v2 with brand new motor, esc, battery, and servo. When I turn it on all I get is rapid blinking red light. Everything is brand new, what might this be caused by ?

I have a kraton 4s v2 with brand new motor, esc, battery, and servo. When I turn it on all I get is rapid blinking red light. Everything is brand new, what might this be caused by ?

Double check your tx and make sure the throttle trim is set to neutral/center and you'll need to re-bind and re-calibrate your ESC and servo end-points.

Double check your tx and make sure the throttle trim is set to neutral/center and you'll need to re-bind and re-calibrate your ESC and servo end-points.
Everything is set correctly, but can't re-calibrate because as soon as I turn on esc and it goes through start cycle(sound) I get nothing but rapid blinking red light with no throttle or steering

You should take the esc off and the lid for the receiver box. Make sure the plugs are in the right slots and not reversed. If they accidentally reversed the throttle or steering slots, it will still turn on but not talk to the remote.
Edit- that is, one of the individual plugs is backwards. So the + is on the -

Post video of you trying to do ESC calibration, and also post a pic of the wires plugged into channel 1 and 2.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back