Kraton New 4s kraton won't wheelie need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok it will wheelie like hell. Slipper was 5 turns to loose. Next prob blew out left rear driveshaft. Will 3s shafts fit 4s?
And the punch going back to lvl 3 ?
The 4s shafts should be longer because the arms are longer.

Not the servo the rear axle locked. Half turn out u be good
Yeah I looked it into it armadillo. Just order some more stock ones from horizon. 2 sets front and rear

I saw @Rich Duperbash take his new 4s Kraton out for a spin, and wheelies weren't a problem. Even while moving, he was popping them up pretty easy. Watch around the 9:30 mark in the video.
of course it wheelies on command!! It’s RICH DUPERBASH hahaha
So waited forever for my new 4 s kraton. It won't wheelie. Turned in slipper clutch till tight then backed off 3/4 turn and turned punch to lvl 4. And still won't wheelie. Fast as hell but I wanna wheelie. Running to 6500 ovanics 50c 2s. Driving me crazy. ?
And how tight is tight on slipper clutch. I turned it in 3 turns from factory. So I thought just loose from factory. Got it tight but didn't wrench on it
Batteries are everything. Look more into that brands specs, or specifically someone that has actually tested them to see if they are producing the punch they should be. Might just be a weak pack

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back