New 4s outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah out the box, camber and caster and toe is always jacked up. Good observation. Many never even notice.
I always start with Zero everything. Drive it, learn how it drives....Then might add some minor Toe out and "maybe" some Neg camber.
Most important is that left and right sides are Equal.
There is a good amount of Steering slop. Normal for these rigs. Not critical for bashing purposes. So don't get too frustrated about it. It will still bash well.

Yeah out the box, camber and caster and toe is always jacked up. Good observation. Many never even notice.
I always start with Zero everything. Drive it, learn how it drives....Then might add some minor Toe out and "maybe" some Neg camber.
Most important is that left and right sides are Equal.
There is a good amount of Steering slop. Normal for these rigs. Not critical for bashing purposes. So don't get too frustrated about it. It will still bash well.
Yeah I set the steering end points and the neutral, throttle and reverse and noticed first 2 runs I have to trim it up bad to the left so I went over it. The right front tire has positive camber and the right looked good. I evened it put gonna run it again see if that helped. Love this thing it's a beast!!

Went ahead and cleaned it up too and wow glad I did I bet if you keep running it like this for 5 to 10 packs it'd eat up the spur or pinion..

20221021_140307.jpg

Went ahead and cleaned it up too and wow glad I did I bet if you keep running it like this for 5 to 10 packs it'd eat up the spur or pinion..
Probably worse damage than that, the front motor bearing.

I use painters tape to seal that opening. it keeps the dirt out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back