Outcast New Arrma rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blaster27

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
ArrmaForum Fan
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Limitless
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon TLR
Time to get me an Arrma off road basher. Have a Sledge and a Hoss like them both. With that said, Arrma fever has set in. :ROFLMAO: . Like the Notorious. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Almost bought a notorious, but after asking around about durability decided to wait for exb rerelease (hopefully)

6s version of? Sorry relatively new to this :)
That depends on you

all around basher - Kraton
Typhon has a strong following, slightly less clearance, but an animal
Notorious is fine too

6S rigs have good size, durability - all are pretty tough

I beat the he(( outta my Mojave - SCT have a few drawbacks, but it is tough as nails, and the other 6S rigs follow suit.

Hard to go wrong - the question is - what do YOU want / like ?

Time to get me an Arrma off road basher. Have a Sledge and a Hoss like them both. With that said, Arrma fever has set in. :ROFLMAO: . Like the Notorious. Any thoughts? Thanks.
I also have a sledge Hass rustler and then I got the Arrma OutKast when they were selling them cheap put my own motor and ESC and gearing made it a up to 12 S and it’s just crazy fun Arma has really stepped the game up and I think it’s time you see get one

kraton 6s v5 or if you can wait see what arrma brings out next :unsure: notorious 6s is a great car I just got sick of the wheelies all the time also I fine it harder to jump and land correctly. if you have the sledge though the notorious is something different I suppose

Get the best of both worlds if you can afford it. LWB and SWB Arrma's are a lot of fun in their own ways. Short wheelbase , Outcast/Notorious for flipping and wheelies are a lot of fun as long as you have another rig to balance it out. The longer wheelbase, like Kraton or Kraton XL are a lot of fun to send off ramps and watch soar. Notorious is the same as the Outcast just different body. If you get a non-exb model cheap you can always upgrade, which is part of the fun to me. Lots of options. I am really curious what they have coming for the 6s line next! 💪🏼

I have a Notorious. It's crazy fun. Right out of the box it's a little tricky to control. It does wheelie like crazy because of short wheelbase. To me that's the fun. I upgraded the servo & changed diff fluids. 60k front 30k rear & 375k center (500k & 200k mix) That really changed the handing, wheelies & tire ballooning. Now it does awesome! Better control now.

My next rig might be a Typhon BLX. Big $ but looks like fun to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back