Kraton New arrma 4s v2.5 driving slow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made 3 speed runs down the street and when hit the breaks makes a funny noise then will only drive 5mph. Turned it off and back on same thing 3 runs then 5mphr. Brand new fist time driving it

That sounds like a dead battery to me. What voltage is the battery at?

What kind of noise, and where does it sound like it's coming from? Could be a loose screw or gear mesh issue if it happened after a hard brake.

That should help a lot to narrow down where to start searching.

What kind of noise, and where does it sound like it's coming from? Could be a loose screw or gear mesh issue if it happened after a hard brake.

That should help a lot to narrow down where to start searching.
Not exactly gear noise. Kinda like a squeeky electronic brake noise. Not exactlt squeeky just best way to describe it.
That sounds like a dead battery to me. What voltage is the battery at?
Not exactly gear noise. Kinda like a squeeky electronic brake noise. Not exactlt squeeky just best way to describe it.
That was kinda my thought at first. I charged both batteries day before. Have not tested second battery

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240203_105024_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240203_105024_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 20

That was kinda my thought at first. I charged both batteries day before. Have not tested second battery
Pick up a Cell Meter 8 to take with you everywhere when running your R/Cs. They are like 10 to 15 bucks on amazon. Never leave for a bash or crawl without em, I use it like 20 times a day when running.

I ended up ordering like 4 on Aliexpress for pennies on the dollar after I got my first one at the hobby shop, they are so handy I want spares around the workbench and for every lipo bag.

Back