New Bash body on my Talion...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primarrma

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
I thought I'd make a "Bash" body for my Talion, this is a Lead Finger Racing body for a MBX8. It was for my Kraton, but it didn't fit with the cage installed, it is a little short now at the back(I cut it for the Kraton which is shorter between the towers), but I think it will be great. I'll see how it holds up, but seems ok for the price.

It's a very basic paint design, but only took an hour to do the whole thing.

Last edited:
I thought I'd make a "Bash" body for my Talion, this is a Lead Finger Racing body for a MBX8. It was for my Kraton, but it didn't fit with the cage installed, it is a little short now at the back(I cut it for the Kraton which is shorter between the towers), but I think it will great. I'll see how it holds up, but seems ok for the price.

It's a very basic paint design, but only took an hour to do the whole thing. View attachment 32458View attachment 32459View attachment 32460View attachment 32461View attachment 32462View attachment 32463View attachment 32465View attachment 32466
You've done a fantastic job on that body imo.

Uh that's "basic"?! :wideyed:

That body looks great man and the ArrmaForum decal looks rather nice too. ;)
Thanks a lot WoodiE, I mean it hasn't got any masking or patterns, just straight spray from a few cans.

I'm going to need to get some more stickers soon, I've got a few more bodies on the way, got to keep the forum in the spotlight, haha.

Thanks again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back