Kraton New kraton EXB rtr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So I got back to the office and this was at the front desk. Merry Christmas to me!!
IMG_1034.png
IMG_1032.jpeg

They aren't shipping them with the wheels attached anymore. Interesting. Probably able to get them into a slightly smaller box that way.
I’ll post some more pictures when I get back from practice. I just wanted to open it.

They aren't shipping them with the wheels attached anymore. Interesting. Probably able to get them into a slightly smaller box that way.

Be Even SMALLER box if they leave it as a kit form!!!

I’ll do a box comparison I have an old EXB roller still in the box in my office from 2 years ago.

I need to dig out my old RC10 factory box to compare to even just the Granite box..

I need to dig out my old RC10 factory box to compare to even just the Granite box..
My RC10 box was a little bigger than a shoe box. My SCX10-II kit box is rather large, I have the box from my Tacon Valor and Wltoys 144001 buggy boxceptioned inside of it.

Yup, the cardboard box even mentions they are using smaller boxes to save on carbon emissions, sustainability, all that stuff.

Yup, the cardboard box even mentions they are using smaller boxes to save on carbon emissions, sustainability, all that stuff.
Psh it's all about $$$.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back