Notorious New notorious 6s steering trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know how to set the endpoints I was Just wondering if let's see if I can word this properly.... if I always have to have my steering trim set right to drive straight and then I input my endpoints with this adjustment to the steering trim. Will it screw up the servo or anything else? I attached 2 pics. When I follow the process of steering trim middle remote on truck on all whole servo horn removed these are the 2 options if gives Me to attach the servo horn leading to the server turn. If there is no risk to the servo or something else by always having my steering trim far right then its no biggy I guess. The 2nd pic looks like it's centered pretty well but it leads to a severe angle on left tire that needs to be trimmed
You ever figure this out? I have the same issue with my 6s notorious's steering trim. No matter what I do I can't put the servohorn back on with the wheels centered. The wheels have to be slightly right or left to get it to mate properly causing the ST dial to be one way or the other to go straight.

The steering trim will have to go a little one way or the other to be straight and is normal. The issue is when you have to crank one way or the other to get it to be straight. If you have to turn the dial more than halfway through it's adjustment for the vehicle to go straight, your servo horn ( thingy #1 in the picture) is not centered correctly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back