Outcast Outcast 6s BLX, what was different vs Notorious 6s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it the same truck with different bodies? Or were there other differences too?
Outcast rtr VS Noto the bodies are the only difference.

EXB Outcast had EXB stuff.

Thats what I was thinking, wonderif it will get the EXB update like the Kraton just received. Or since they already have a 4s and 8s version, maybe a Notorious EXB??? :unsure: :D

Thats what I was thinking, wonderif it will get the EXB update like the Kraton just received. Or since they already have a 4s and 8s version, maybe a Notorious EXB??? :unsure: :D
I would guess so since the center braces would be about the only different part besides the t2t, wheels, and chassis. I'll be interested to see how well they hold up now once the super bashers get a hold of them. I could see updating my wing mounts but it looks like the towers may have extra holes for those to work. I could also see just running the 3drc mounts on my v4's though too. Only part from the v5 line i updated on some of my older trucks was the larger receiver box. I did use a few exb chassis here and there on some newer builds. I think i'm too saturated with older trucks to want or need the newer full versions 🤣

I did my own brace for the stock wing mount on my Talion XL with a piece of kydex, so far it has lasted longer than stock or 3d wing mounts. Basically it keeps the stock mounts from bending sideways too much.
20231118_171956.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back