New Reciever For 6S Typhon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When I power up the ESC it goes through the motions and the light stays lit however I am going through three receivers and Sr 300 Sr 315 a 6200 a and I believe a 6100 a and not one of them lights up when I go to bind it. Fresh batteries in controller fresh battery pack for vehicle I am quite befuddled LOL I can't Believe speech to text spelled that word right anyway do I need do I need to replace the ESC and a new receiver which I hope not because it's a 150 amp any ideas would be greatly appreciated I have this thing set up for major speed on the road thank you.... keep on truckin

IMG_20230830_105855.jpg

If I'm not mistaken and I believe this goes for any spectrum receiver when you go to bind it it has to light up.. isn't that correct? So if the ESC lights up and goes through its motions and three different receivers don't light up that's what has me confused especially since I took a Sr 315 out of a vehicle that was already working

I have a tendency to plug in the esc connection upside down. just a thought. I would inspect the power connection wire coming out of the esc. See if there are any tears or breaks in the wire. Sounds like you are getting no power to the receiver from the esc.

I have a tendency to plug in the esc connection upside down. just a thought. I would inspect the power connection wire coming out of the esc. See if there are any tears or breaks in the wire. Sounds like you are getting no power to the receiver from the esc.
Thx I can check it out with a test light...thx again

Whats up with the mismatch tires? You oval racing?
No it hasn't done any racing yet I'm just trying out different tread patterns on the rear the tires are from a 6S infraction but I made the tread on the left rear wanted to see how it works out I can't get it running though because of the receivers not working at all and I've tried three of them
Thx I can check it out with a test light...thx again
When I put a battery in it everything fires up right the way it should

good idea on the testing tires.
Thank you I like thinking way outside the box...like that's a crazy idea . But I'll try...I do think taking a Dremel and re-treading the tires is useful an economical,get a little more life out of the tires Plus you can try out different patterns appreciate the comment
Well I did it finally... Couldn't find what was wrong so just took a set up out of one of my three felonies and put it in the 6s Tyson runs like a charm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back