Granite New servo arrived! Need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aloring3

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello,
So my new servo has arrived. I thought it would be as simple as putting it in. I ran into a problem, I hooked up the new servo and arm but when I turn the car on it automatically turns left. It does not center itself. I have attached a pic to show what I have done. This is in the off position. When the car is turned on the bellcrank shifts left. Do you have to put the servo saver on a certain way? Please help.

Attachments

• D98EC734-5508-4501-8734-22E503F03379.jpeg
    D98EC734-5508-4501-8734-22E503F03379.jpeg
    316.4 KB · Views: 62
You really should remove the electronics module (four screws underneath the chassis) to change the servo. It actually shows on the bottom of the electronics module how the saver should be put on. Turn on the esc and let the servo center itself, then turn on the transmitter and make sure the steering trim is in neutral, then put the servo saver on. The saver should be put on facing straight towards the outside of the chassis (when everything is centered).

☝ This. Makes things so much easer. I learned that the hard way!

Also, is that a 180 degree servo or 270? I bought a 270 by mistake and it came with the red white black wire. The 180 I have comes with brown black and red.

I appreciate all the tips!! We are back in business and it even goes straight. With the new bearings, new metal spur and metal diff, 3S battery...it seems quite a bit faster. I gotta work on controlling it now. Was a short run cause it started to pour down rain. I will update when I launch it tomorrow or tonight.
Thanks again!

Just finished my first full pack through the car. Do 3S typically last longer and go faster? Seemed like I got 30-35 min and was running pretty fast entire time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back