SOLD / FOUND NEW spektrum 160A 8s combo $220

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
The two 6s combo’s are sold. The 8s 160A combo still available. $220 shipped

6D9B04E5-AD50-47DB-855B-E700AC9B0509.jpeg

Last edited:
do you have any 6S motors only? how much shipped?

How come you buy so many things and never use em?
I use them lol I just have way too many to use myself. Honestly I overbought a lot of things because I wanted to build and sell rigs.. it’s one of my favorite parts of this hobby is building a quality vehicle. But we all see how that’s working out 🤣😂😂 sooo time to shed some stuff 🤷🏻‍♂️

Do you make any profit from making and selling them?
I use them lol I just have way too many to use myself. Honestly I overbought a lot of things because I wanted to build and sell rigs.. it’s one of my favorite parts of this hobby is building a quality vehicle. But we all see how that’s working out 🤣😂😂 sooo time to shed some stuff 🤷🏻‍♂️

If the time ever comes, my friend if the time ever comes that my wife wants my Mojave v2...... I just might have you slap a exb Mojave together for me with serviced diffs. I know it's a sore subject because you had one up for sale and it didn't seem to want to go anywhere, but as another one of the guys said, timing can be everything. I'll let you know, I live in North Carolina where are you out of?

Was asking because of shipping cost, that's all

If the time ever comes, my friend if the time ever comes that my wife wants my Mojave v2...... I just might have you slap a exb Mojave together for me with serviced diffs. I know it's a sore subject because you had one up for sale and it didn't seem to want to go anywhere, but as another one of the guys said, timing can be everything. I'll let you know, I live in North Carolina where are you out of?

Was asking because of shipping cost, that's all
The Mojave exb is still here! https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/new-mojave-exb-with-8s-power.33876/

lol and I am out of Washington. 👍🏻

I do the same or I did the same for a while😆 I know how it feels to have several of something you never use or need sometimes haha. I’m selling a bunch of stuff on eBay but sometimes I think I should just list here also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back