Kraton New To Kraton!! Need The Basics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sumnig66

Reaction score
Hay guys sorry to sound dumb but I just picked up a Kraton 6s Roller for dirt cheap and not exactly sure what version it is. I put a Spektrum 150a ESC in it with a 2050kv motor witch should be ok im guessing but i was also wondering what upgrades I should be doing to it and what weights of dif fluids to be using. Any tips will help guys Thank You!

20210304_193312.jpg

Snapchat-1468817052.jpg

20210304_193337.jpg

20210304_193350.jpg

20210304_193403.jpg

Looks like an older V3 with some upgrades but the shocks are V2 or V1. Might be a V2 with a V3 body.

@slick2500 can probably identify it a little better.
Judging by the shocks standoffs, rx box and battery tray it is a V2.
Am I able to just buy all upgraded parts like EXB crap and it will fit?
Depends on what EXB crap you want, the a arms might need a bit of trimming to clear the tabs on the chassis but I am almost sure that the rest of the stuff is a direct fit as long as you have the corresponding parts. Ie if you change the shock towers you will probably want to change the a arms as the suspension geometry is matched.

Last edited:
So well buying new parts am I safe to pick up normal Kraton 6s parts off ebay like v5 v4 replacement parts or do I have to find v2

You would need to do a little leg work but majority should work. Go to the site below and enter the part number, click on that detail and it will show you the compatible rigs. You can get the part numbers on that site by selecting Kraton (latest rev) and go to exploded view.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back