Kraton Im new to the group.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blistered_Frog

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the group, the hobby, and the Kraton 6s that I just purchased about 3 weeks ago. So far I have managed to break the front factory bumper, bent and broken shock standoffs, bent rear shock tower, put a split on the bed portion of the body, and sheered off the rear wing mount. Everything has been replaced with better quality parts or repaired already with the exception of the wing mounts which are on the way somewhere in the mail. I have got to know my truck very well the last couple weeks and got a leg up on the cleaning and maintenance 😁. I'm not abusive even though it may appear that way. I think it's a combination of driving experience and a small online misconception of the durability of these rigs. Love my Kraton so far and its brought me so much enjoyment over the last couple weeks. Just happy to be here and appreciate the knowledge and advice that's on the forum. I've read thru alot of tech on here the last 3 weeks and it has been very helpful to me making repairs and whatnot. That's all!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the group, the hobby, and the Kraton 6s that I just purchased about 3 weeks ago. So far I have managed to break the front factory bumper, bent and broken shock standoffs, bent rear shock tower, put a split on the bed portion of the body, and sheered off the rear wing mount. Everything has been replaced with better quality parts or repaired already with the exception of the wing mounts which are on the way somewhere in the mail. I have got to know my truck very well the last couple weeks and got a leg up on the cleaning and maintenance 😁. I'm not abusive even though it may appear that way. I think it's a combination of driving experience and a small online misconception of the durability of these rigs. Love my Kraton so far and its brought me so much enjoyment over the last couple weeks. Just happy to be here and appreciate the knowledge and advice that's on the forum. I've read thru alot of tech on here the last 3 weeks and it has been very helpful to me making repairs and whatnot. That's all!

Sounds like you're driving your rig just the way it was meant to be. 👊🍺👍

Bash, Repair, Beat on it some more!
Happiness ensues 😁

Welcome to the Ranch!

@Blistered_Frog , at least you have a grip as to its durability and your driver ability. Takes many a long time to realize we shouldn't always send it. Being more conservative in the beginning helps. Takes hundreds of hours of consistent wheel time to acquire good skills and learn how it responds to input. Then it becomes muscle memory. They are all meant to break somewhere. What Hobby RC grade is.

Thanks for the warm welcome and everyone's helpful input. I repaired a couple splits in the body yesterday and done some reinforcements. I think i should have called it for the day immediately when the wing broke off. I put it back on a wheelie once and that's how I think I did the damage to the back bed portion. I can't wait to get a second rc so when one is waiting on parts or gets damaged early I still have a back up to keep me going.😁

Thanks for the warm welcome and everyone's helpful input. I repaired a couple splits in the body yesterday and done some reinforcements. I think i should have called it for the day immediately when the wing broke off. I put it back on a wheelie once and that's how I think I did the damage to the back bed portion. I can't wait to get a second rc so when one is waiting on parts or gets damaged early I still have a back up to keep me going.😁

Sir,
You're going to Need more than that!!
🤪

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back