New Typhon owner (3) best body n tire for street only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Couldn't pass up the opportunity to 6s Typhons and one 3s.for 6 bills.. I want to make one of the 6s ones just a street basher/speed runs.. I don't want to get one of those Delta plastic bodies that covers the whole thing looks gay lol would like to get a different body and tires I have some 17 mm quarter inch thick paddle tires that are just sick they dig so deep you could plant a garden with them any ideas on body and tire combos I bought a indie style front wing and back Wing but it hasn't arrived yet two people that have answered some of my other post sorry for not getting back been preoccupied specially after this accident and I was sitting still damn zipper heads...Thx an Peace ✌️🕊️

IMG20230613100328.jpg

IMG20230612212652.jpg

IMG20230612213402.jpg

I'm sorry I can't help you on body and tire combos. Sorry about the accident. Curious what the driver at fault had to say.

Nice purchase on the two Typhons!

Man! THAT sucks about the wreckage..
So was the other trucker trying to do a "courtesy merge" across your semi?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some of those GT bodies are not really "Gay", unless you have a Pride Flag painted on it of course.:ROFLMAO: GT bodies are the fastest Speed runners.... Real Speed running maybe is not your thing. You just want to drive "Fast" and Bash also, it seems.
Buy whatever floats your boat. I can drive fast with most any body. Open or Closed wheeled.
Look to PL for "Open Wheeled" bodies if that is your thing.
Tires the same.

+1 on the post above.

GRP tires are great for street use.

Open wheel has the perks of not throwing road debris all inside your body which ultimately makes a mess of your chassis/motor/esc/gears.

I'm sorry I can't help you on body and tire combos. Sorry about the accident. Curious what the driver at fault had to say.
Dum ass said I was moving an hit him...yet there's numerous dash cams from other drivers that were parked 3 of them clocked him @38mph in a dam t-,stop parking lot
That's a 6s Typhon?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some of those GT bodies are not really "Gay", unless you have a Pride Flag painted on it of course.:ROFLMAO: GT bodies are the fastest Speed runners.... Real Speed running maybe is not your thing. You just want to drive "Fast" and Bash also, it seems.
Buy whatever floats your boat. I can drive fast with most any body. Open or Closed wheeled.
Look to PL for "Open Wheeled" bodies if that is your thing.
Tires the same.
What I meant was ...take for instance the company Delta Plstik they make all kinds of bodies from wltoys to the big boys like we have but they have some for speed runs that basically just look like a wedge that cover everything I get it because it's for speed but I like to have a little style too I have numerous bodies for my felonies and infractions I have three felonies two 6s and fractions one 3s 3 vendettas so I have options but these 6s typhens are insane I love them because they're on and off road so I can make one strictly for speed strictly for off-road and strictly on road I was just curious on tires.. the company sent me the tires in this condition the picture of the one with three in them I did not glue them on they came like that and I think it's a horrible job
Not sure on body but for tires you can't go wrong with Hoons or GRP tires now which exact ones to get that is beyond my level of expertise.
What about bandito? I think the name is duratrax?

Attachments

• 16872300413634940713231313331507.jpg
    16872300413634940713231313331507.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 16872301669594988822802249944574.jpg
    16872301669594988822802249944574.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Dum ass said I was moving an hit him...yet there's numerous dash cams from other drivers that were parked 3 of them clocked him @38mph in a dam t-,stop parking lot

That's a 6s Typhon?

What I meant was ...take for instance the company Delta Plstik they make all kinds of bodies from wltoys to the big boys like we have but they have some for speed runs that basically just look like a wedge that cover everything I get it because it's for speed but I like to have a little style too I have numerous bodies for my felonies and infractions I have three felonies two 6s and fractions one 3s 3 vendettas so I have options but these 6s typhens are insane I love them because they're on and off road so I can make one strictly for speed strictly for off-road and strictly on road I was just curious on tires.. the company sent me the tires in this condition the picture of the one with three in them I did not glue them on they came like that and I think it's a horrible job

What about bandito? I think the name is duratrax?
What company sent you those wheels😂🤯

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back