Newb receiver binding fun!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cainsable

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Key words here are waterproof, if you are dense like myself and you are trying to bind a new controller but can't find the receiver. DUH look in the watertight box. I feel like an idiot. But nothing I looked up ever said anything but press the bind button, or put in the bind plug. HA. Can't do either if you don't bother to figure out where the receiver is. Good fun learning. Edit, "water proof" to waterproof. Thanks so much for the correction, the rest of the post made no sense otherwise.

Last edited:
Key words here are water proof, if you are dense like myself and you are trying to bind a new controller but can't find the receiver. DUH look in the watertight box. I feel like an idiot. But nothing I looked up ever said anything but press the bind button, or put in the bind plug. HA. Can't do either if you don't bother to figure out where the receiver is. Good fun learning.

It is actually "waterproof" it will keep out small splashes of water, they have been known to leak when running in the rain or through puddles and especially if submerged.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back