Reprogram Receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodingWizard22

Reaction score
I'm attempting to use the extra receiver channel on my Vendetta. However, instead of outputting constant voltage when the button is pressed it outputs a encoded series of pulses. Does anyone know if it is possible to have it just supply constant voltage instead? If so, then please let me know.

Any of the 4 AUX ports should give constant volage. SR6200A. Maybe you have it plugged into the battery port?

Still not following. What accessory are you trying to control on the extra port? Are you using a DX3 transmitter?

I'm attempting to connect a high voltage relay to control a car horn. The relays signal port takes on or off signals but the cars receiver is outputting an encoded signal for a servo. This makes the relay constantly switch on and off. As for the transmitter, I'm using the stock one, it has unassigned thumb buttons which I'm trying to use.

The aux channels on most receivers (channels 3 and above) put out a constant voltage, but the aux channels on the transmitters may be only outputting a pulse signal for on an off. You might be able to use something like this to power the relay:

https://www.amazon.com/Remote-Contr...08FLZXSD7&ref_=pd_bap_d_grid_rp_0_1_ec_t&th=1

I use one to power lights in one of my crawlers: it converts the on-off signal from the transmitter to constant current at the receiver.

The aux channels on most receivers (channels 3 and above) put out a constant voltage, but the aux channels on the transmitters may be only outputting a pulse signal for on an off. You might be able to use something like this to power the relay:

https://www.amazon.com/Remote-Contr...08FLZXSD7&ref_=pd_bap_d_grid_rp_0_1_ec_t&th=1

I use one to power lights in one of my crawlers: it converts the on-off signal from the transmitter to constant current at the receiver.
Correct. Just like controlling lights you will need a relay between the receiver and the accessory.

Back