SOLD / FOUND NIB Losi 1/5 dbxl-e 2.0 4wd desert buggy rtr with Smart, Fox for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joostin420

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
NIB Losi 1/5 dbxl-e 2.0 4wd desert buggy rtr with Smart, Fox for sale

$925.00/ea. shipped within the contiguous united states.

the 🌳 has produced some fruit again 🤓

Thank you,

justin

Last edited:
Just received mine from @joostin420.
Excellent lookin rig.
Thank you!
20230911_044304.jpg

I drive the crap out of mine. People see it and say holy s*** that’s huge. Get chassis braces off tye jump and you’re going to crack your rims. If you’re looking for a sweet 1/5 scale? This is your huckleberry

Why is this still here? I sure wish I could have gotten mine for this price! Somebody buy this awesome, amazing machine. You’ll be shocked how much you love it.

Man.... I'd love to have it. Have the DB Pro, Lasernut.... promised no more rigs for 2023! Damn.....!
Put it on a credit card and don’t pay it off until 2024. Then you can easily justify it being your first RC purchase of 2024.
You‘re welcome. 👍

$999.00/ea. shipped within the contiguous united states.

Does this mean that for $999.00 it will show up at my home in FL

Just in case any are wondering.....many here can vouch for this guy - I have bought from him myself - I got the K8 EXB from him, complete, just like at a hobby store - shipped - for a great price - GREAT price

He's legit

If you are in the market - this is a good opportunity - got mine in NC 3 days after ordering- shipping included in the price quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back