Outcast Not sure were arrmas going

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
I'm really wanting to do my own 8s that 400 dollor roller looks really tempting but I was kinda biting my tongue and saving to see what happens around Christmas black Friday sales just not experienced at tracking when arrma deals typically hit the best any ideas or thoughts from someone who would now there game plan or thoughts in general always help just want to get the most bang out of my buck kinda learned my lesson with my fireteam

I'm really wanting to do my own 8s that 400 dollor roller looks really tempting but I was kinda biting my tongue and saving to see what happens around Christmas black Friday sales just not experienced at tracking when arrma deals typically hit the best any ideas or thoughts from someone who would now there game plan or thoughts in general always help just want to get the most bang out of my buck kinda learned my lesson with my fireteam

FT deal was fantastic. I hate I missed it. We do have a cool person on there where the "Tree" bares new Arrma rigs at a good deal... Mostly it is a watch and wait, not like Apple which drop on timeframe like release date.

I kind of doubt you’re going to get a better deal on an Outcast roller than $400. I got lucky and found mine for like $376 through Amain on Amazon but with tax and shipping it still came to $430.

If you want to get into 8s I doubt you'll find a cheaper roller any time of the year.

FT deal was fantastic. I hate I missed it. We do have a cool person on there where the "Tree" bares new Arrma rigs at a good deal... Mostly it is a watch and wait, not like Apple which drop on timeframe like release date.
Who is this cool person? And what is this so-called tree?
Who is this cool person? And what is this so-called tree?
Joost 420 ahh I see

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back