Notorious Notorious 6s diff advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rweis22

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
I’ve been searching and keep coming up with a bunch of different numbers. What is the best fluid to use rear/center/ front? I’ve seen everything from 200k to 1 mill in the center. Also after my run Sunday, i noticed I broke the right front hub. Stock replacements or or is there a better upgrade?

I have 60 / 200 / 30 and it works well. Anything higher in the center and I had a wheelie machine that was just not controllable for me. I have 500k in my kraton center and it works well, handles like my notorious with 200k center

I agree 1 mill on the outcast is too much for sure. 60/500/30 should work great.
I just redid my diffs, and went 100k/1M/30k instead of the 60k/1M/30k I normally run??

Ever since building my new RC8T3.1E though I'm thinking of going with even lighter at 15k in the rear. ?

What do you run in the rear and front?
Front is around 70k and rear is 30k.
I agree 1 mill on the outcast is too much for sure. 60/500/30 should work great.
I haven't had an issue with it. It was a lot different then what was in there but after a couple of runs I have it figured out. It does want to wheelie but it's manageable.

I just redid my diffs, and went 100k/1M/30k instead of the 60k/1M/30k I normally run??

Ever since building my new RC8T3.1E though I'm thinking of going with even lighter at 15k in the rear. ?
How is that working for you? I run 100 in the kraton. Lots of 4 wheel sliding but I like it lol

I’ve been searching and keep coming up with a bunch of different numbers. What is the best fluid to use rear/center/ front? I’ve seen everything from 200k to 1 mill in the center. Also after my run Sunday, i noticed I broke the right front hub. Stock replacements or or is there a better upgrade?
Try 50/500/30

How is that working for you? I run 100 in the kraton. Lots of 4 wheel sliding but I like it lol
Won't get to run it till tomorrow when my diff from Jenny's gets here. I let my boy build his first metal chassis RC, an Outcast with a Max6 and the 2050kv still. He's coming from a Revo and he couldn't believe how well the Arrma handled

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back