Objects are closer than they appear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Granite Mega
  4. Infraction
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Nero
  7. Notorious
  8. Typhon 3s
Took my Typhon to do some hooning and got a little too close on a powerslide. The wing (I think) slapped the camera right on my remote.
Luckily it was attached by the screw and just loosened the bolt. If it hit from the other direction, I don't know what would have happened.

Yeah I had tried those cheap AMZ tires on my 4s TLR Typhon also. Imagine them on 6s???? :rolleyes: They suck and aint worth a dam for the pavement. I blew up several and also wore them out very fast. Need belted tires for the pavement. Blow outs cause other major carnage. Try a set of (4) 53/107 Belted Hoons tires on your Typhon. I run them occasionally. Much better. Not the best traction, but for the type of running you are doing in your Video, you might like them way better. They are the same diameter (107mm) as the stocker Buggy wheels. (y)

Last edited:
Yeah I had tried those cheap AMZ tires on my 4s TLR Typhon also. Imagine them on 6s???? :rolleyes: They suck and aint worth a dam for the pavement. I blew up several and also wore them out very fast. Need belted tires for the pavement. Blow outs cause other major carnage. Try a set of (4) 53/107 Belted Hoons tires on your Typhon. I run them occasionally. Much better. Not the best traction, but for the type of running you are doing in your Video, you might like them way better. They are the same diameter (107mm) as the stocker Buggy wheels. (y)
Yeah originally I bought them to try out on my Infraction but realized these wouldn't last 2 min. Figured at least I can use them on my 3s Typhon. Nope!!! These would probably hold up if running on 2s.

I glued the piece back on so will save them to put on my son's granite whenever he wants to run on road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back