Got these three in a lot of four RC cars. Are they worth more sold or CRUSHED?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCSteve

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast EXB
I bought a lot of four cars a little while ago and these were the unwanted cars I got. I was wondering what value these things have if any. I was kind of thinking I could get more money for them if I sold it as an experience to Monster Truck the cars in either gas or electric? Just a thought. What do you guys think? They all need work of some sort and I don’t get down with Redcat or Traxxas. Maybe smashing the Revo with a 100lb Monster Truck might be the best use of a Traxxas I have ever seen!

IMG_5618.jpeg

IMG_5617.jpeg

Last edited:
What you should do is fix that rustler up and find a kid at the park thats interested in your rc and give it away. Start a life long obsession with them.
😁
That’s a beautiful idea. A brushed Rustler isn’t worth squat used, but could be priceless in the eyes of the right kid.

That is a great idea but I already sponsor enough kids RC habits. What I really like doing is showing how to work on these cars because that is the hardest part. When you give away one of these cars you have to be there to help them through their first breakages, otherwise are you going to give them tools to work on them? First time they break the car the parents throw it in the trash. It is an unfortunate problem.

Now crushing these vehicles in front of the children with a monster truck would definitely entertain them. I have already sent a few toy grade cars to Valhalla and that was fun and entertaining.

Those would all be great to Pyle them all up and take a kraton 8s and run them over and over and over and over untill they are all crushed to little tiny peices 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .now that's what I call a good ole Arrma bashing 😁👍
@adubbs87 is trying to build a Rc truck with his little girl ..great guy that's going through some rough times.it would be really nice to help a fellow member of this tight community and help a brotha out...I say donate..it's for a great cause 😁👍

Those would all be great to Pyle them all up and take a kraton 8s and run them over and over and over and over untill they are all crushed to little tiny peices 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .now that's what I call a good ole Arrma bashing 😁👍
This is an Arrma forum and all but if you are going to send it to Valhalla, which truck would you choose? The middle is an 12s Outcast 8s. I also have a gas version of the larger monster truck.
IMG_5620.jpeg

This is an Arrma forum and all but if you are going to send it to Valhalla, which truck would you choose? The middle is an 12s Outcast 8s. I also have a gas version of the larger monster truck.
View attachment 332762
They are all awesome.but because I love big toys .I'd choose the biggest one.😁👍 I'd take the gas one and convert it over to brushless .take the 12 s electronics stick it that

They are all awesome.but because I love big toys .I'd choose the biggest one.😁👍 I'd take the gas one and convert it over to brushless .take the 12 s electronics stick it that
I have both gas and electric monster trucks. The black one is a Johnny Crash electric conversion with a max4 combo and the Raminator is a GP46 Cheng Yang motor since stock sucks. Having two monster trucks that are both gas or both electric isn’t as fun as being able to pick and choose your weapon. I like the electric one more if you’re wondering.

IMG_5623.jpeg

The Revo is worth more than the other 2 combined. If it's all there and not broken $200-300.

Rusty in its current condition maybe $70.
Maybe $100 for the Redcat.

Just list them on fbmp or ebay. They are worth nothing to you, but someone would buy them.

I just noticed the front bumper on that Rusty. That is why you don't use aluminum bumpers.

@adubbs87 is trying to build a Rc truck with his little girl ..great guy that's going through some rough times.it would be really nice to help a fellow member of this tight community and help a brotha out...I say donate..it's for a great cause 😁👍
Lol that would be the way to go. A true bashing.!!! Thanks for the shout out. I appreciate it man. You guys are all the best in this forum.
I bought a lot of four cars a little while ago and these were the unwanted cars I got. I was wondering what value these things have if any. I was kind of thinking I could get more money for them if I sold it as an experience to Monster Truck the cars in either gas or electric? Just a thought. What do you guys think? They all need work of some sort and I don’t get down with Redcat or Traxxas. Maybe smashing the Revo with a 100lb Monster Truck might be the best use of a Traxxas I have ever seen!

View attachment 332743

View attachment 332742
Lol could you imagine stacking them up and really having a true monster truck show? Get like fireworks to set up and all like I remember as a little kid going to a monster truck show. Please make a video of it and bring me back to my childhood. If you decide to go that route, But yeah if you decide to not destroy them all, let me know.
What you should do is fix that rustler up and find a kid at the park thats interested in your rc and give it away. Start a life long obsession with them.
😁
That’s a great idea!! I remember when I got my first RC car it was a Tyco Fast Traxx. I was hooked from the first go on the transmitter. I’ll tell you what RC was the one thing that helped me through a lot of my life. After having to sell my collection, I realized it was like my therapy. Now my little girl has the bug and loves RC just like her daddy.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back