Typhon Oh buggy hell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Watched some typhon vids last night , so this morning i gutted the Talion and rebuilt the typhon . This typhon has kraton hubs and Talion front bumper . But after many many fantastic blasts around me garden , I hit a tree again , got to admit she hit a lot during the day but this time I bust a front arm , what rocket she is on 6s . Lots of spares on the way already . Absolutely love it . Also dented me new lipo when she went sideways into a metal post
1740E57A-2B97-4651-93CD-A51C218A2F71.jpeg
DAC01C98-76C3-45E5-BEE6-E4E1F75C2F25.jpeg
2FEB2884-3B34-4488-8A57-8EB32D147069.jpeg
C8A80D58-F623-44DA-B34B-E6EDC61F54A7.jpeg
2BEEAA39-E026-49E4-948A-CF69C7BDFF83.jpeg
EF708EF5-BEF1-4586-9A37-B877CAD6AA72.jpeg

Nice. I need to get around to trying to truggify one of the 3 typhons I bought. I have all the stuff to do 1, and just need one more set of stub axles to be able to truggify a 2nd one. I just need to sit down and commit to doing it now that I have a pen torch for those stubborn overly loctit'd hex pin lock nuts.

All of my typhons are currently geared up for 70+ with street tires but I haven't had the weather to even test them all on 4s yet, let alone 6s. It looks like I should have the weather in the next few days to get out and test some of these in the nearby medical complex parking lot that is empty on the weekends. :cool:

Brilliant! ;)
Oh it sure was 😁
Great pics! Looks super fast! Can't imagine a 6s rig. I only have 3s. You going to learn how to drive now?
I’ll happy with my driving ability , up til i hit something 😁 after 40 plus years doing rc , suppose i like to push my luck 👍🏻
Nice. I need to get around to trying to truggify one of the 3 typhons I bought. I have all the stuff to do 1, and just need one more set of stub axles to be able to truggify a 2nd one. I just need to sit down and commit to doing it now that I have a pen torch for those stubborn overly loctit'd hex pin lock nuts.

All of my typhons are currently geared up for 70+ with street tires but I haven't had the weather to even test them all on 4s yet, let alone 6s. It looks like I should have the weather in the next few days to get out and test some of these in the nearby medical complex parking lot that is empty on the weekends. :cool:
I usually limit me trucks to 4s in my garden, but the new 6s pack needed a workout . I think you’ll enjoy a truggified version

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back