Kraton Ok. If something happens to THESE, I am done.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barmaleus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Hey!

Today I went to get my stainless steel suspension hinge pin holders. They are tough and ready to bash. I don't believe they can be damaged.
Battery packs survived: 16

Here is the cutting process at 6x speed.

1713272136948.jpeg

Last edited:
I may be a bit out of the loop --- what is the use case for these? Is there a known issue on the K4S with these parts?
Pin/hinge holders are a chronic problem, 4s & 6s. Cartwheeling your truck does a number on them. :)

I would like to get a set. just let me know how much..
I'd like to see these put in a vise and wrenched on. Stainless isn't the strongest steel so these holders probably need to hit a certain thickness before they will resist bending.

Any chance I can get a set? Haha!
No sir. I first need to test them in battle!
Installing today :D

I'd like to see these put in a vise and wrenched on. Stainless isn't the strongest steel so these holders probably need to hit a certain thickness before they will resist bending.
Man, I'd love to do a test like this, but I am no barbarian 😆 I'd better test them in my K4s. The season is on, so it will be tested properly!

Yep, this is my hinge pin holder after an unlucky crash. Car's second run 😅 ~100 eur in repair

Man, I'd love to do a test like this, but I am no barbarian 😆 I'd better test them in my K4s. The season is on, so it will be tested properly!
Please keep us advised.... I know it's too much to ask you to torque on them.

Back