Kraton OMG these EXB`s are awesome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
yep i know they are all the same , but heres mine and i must say after 40+ years in rc cars , shes excellent , i have always raved about my 3s typhon , but his is a whole new level , mine will be 4s /6s , roll on christmas day when i can get stuck in , thank you arrma , i love it , i really do , what a machine , what a forum , can you guess whos happy (y) :)
IMG_0365.JPG
IMG_0351.JPG

EXB rollers are the best RC Cars made ever for fun and Hard Bashing.

I drive one Kraton EXB , my brother one Mojave EXB , they both are absolute great.
Arrma Tough finally !!!

I buy soon Mojave EXB too. And my Brother Kraton EXB soon.
Then we both have same cars. 2x EXB Mojaves & Kratons.
So fun

We Bash hard.
These EXB handle hard beating well.

Big difference to RTR rigs

thank everyone , i have been allowed to get her ready for xmas day , was told by my local shop to check the diffs have oil in them , the front and rear had very little indeed , so have topped up with 10k , the centre diff was also lacking , the 100k is funny old stuff aint it , i very carefully split the diff open but now shes back together its too stiff , i recon somethings moved in there , so now gonna learn these limited slip diffs , love it , even the wife and kids like it too (y)

Nice ?????!!! what electronics are you going to go with?
I have a max8 speedo and 2400kv arrma motor and will run 4s , my garden is only 8m x 8m , when I get out , it’ll be running ezrun 4274 I think it is , on 6s ??
Sorted me center diff , was bickerty bams vid and all is now well ??

I have a max8 speedo and 2400kv arrma motor and will run 4s , my garden is only 8m x 8m , when I get out , it’ll be running ezrun 4274 I think it is , on 6s ??
Sorted me center diff , was bickerty bams vid and all is now well ??
Nice I was thinking of getting exb but I got v4 m2c out. So didn't see the point. But I running the max 6 with leopard 1730kv. But very nice rig you are going have a blast. Is the snow where ya live yet?

Hello there , no snow in my part of the uk , it’s been a while since we had any , pity really cos this would be awesome in snow

Well I just could not wait till Xmas day ? so she has had 4 runs out in my now even smaller garden , the lawn is destroyed to . I even got my 3.8 backflip lp wheels/tyres combo from my 4s outcast that I once had , what a machine , the handling , everything really is awesome even with my 4s 2400 arrma motor , she goes great . Will defo have to get out to somewhere where she can fly ??
8E4773D4-81CF-496E-8C6C-A52E3E21EBA0.jpeg
AB70CBD7-6534-4A99-94AF-FF2BDE77D2D6.jpeg

So my 6s pack is here , ordered yesterday afternoon , Amazon prime is new to me and thanks to gift cards from during the year , I got this one , will now put 6s thru my 2400 motor , did it previous on the typhon , let’s rock
B525B2BC-700F-47FD-A48B-9CACF91E863D.jpeg

So a little mess about with 4s and 6s and selection of tyres , backflip LP and 4s is perfect for me garden , absolutely awesome , I’ll now give her the once over and get ready for more blasting during the Christmas break , love it
BEC978F8-ECC4-4708-98E6-476738FA8A49.jpeg
43E842D4-7B89-4942-ABA7-FDFF475CAADC.jpeg

So my 6s pack is here , ordered yesterday afternoon , Amazon prime is new to me and thanks to gift cards from during the year , I got this one , will now put 6s thru my 2400 motor , did it previous on the typhon , let’s rock
View attachment 114998
I got the 3S 2pack zeee batteries from Amazon. ??

so a little update , my rear shocks tops are sloppy , so after reasearch i have some M2C bushings on the way, also located a rc breaker company in the uk and i have a new spektrum firma 2050 motor on its way too , awesome :)

so a little update , my rear shocks tops are sloppy , so after reasearch i have some M2C bushings on the way, also located a rc breaker company in the uk and i have a new spektrum firma 2050 motor on its way too , awesome :)
Can you clarify sloppy? Meaning they move around on the mount?

Can you clarify sloppy? Meaning they move around on the mount?

Hello , yep , top shock bushes are allowing extra movement , so have some m2c ones on the way ??

There’s a delay in my new motor arriving , so have grabbed this crazepony motor off Amazon to try
BE9FFC4A-B348-4785-AE21-4F8861CB0EFF.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back