Kraton Ordering an M2C Chassis from Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know a Canadian online shop that stocks the M2C racing chassis for the Kraton 6S (and will ship to NS)? Thanks
Nope. No one in Canada carries M2C or just about any other aftermarket for that matter. Buying direct is the only way. Works out to almost $180 Canadian with shipping and exchange. Don't forget to use the 10% discount coupon on their home page. Pray that customs doesn't get a hold of it either. Easily another $50 on top with taxes and duty fees. Don't ask me how I know.

Nope. No one in Canada carries M2C or just about any other aftermarket for that matter. Buying direct is the only way. Works out to almost $180 Canadian with shipping and exchange. Don't forget to use the 10% discount coupon on their home page. Pray that customs doesn't get a hold of it either. Easily another $50 on top with taxes and duty fees. Don't ask me how I know.
Haha Mr. Clean be wrong. I no of a place bro. Eliminator Hobbies out of Winnipeg. They carry M2c and chassis too. Just got my drive cups from them .
https://webstore.eliminator-rc.com/m2c-arrma-6s-kraton-chassis

I agree with Notorious J. There is no other way that I am aware of; you need to buy direct.

If you are like me, you will want to optimize the shipping. If you do, be aware that you risk going into an upgrade death spiral. To avoid having to pay the shipping for another order in a few weeks, you'll add the chassis braces if you still run the plastic RTR, and the shock towers because you know the RTR towers are likely to bend, and the shock tower brace too because they make so much sense, and the input/output drive cups because they're better, and an Ackerman plate just in case... etc. :oops::p

Edit: It seems there's a place. Thanks FatCatRC. It's good to know!

Haha Mr. Clean be wrong. I no of a place bro. Eliminator Hobbies out of Winnipeg. They carry M2c and chassis too. Just got my drive cups from them .
Well thanks for that! How did we not know about this sooner.
Wait. It's $178 plus shipping & taxes. I'll take my chances ordering direct from M2C. Mine came shipped for $177

Well thanks for that! How did we not know about this sooner.

Wait. It's $178 plus shipping & taxes. I'll take my chances ordering direct from M2C. Mine came shipped for $177
Mine was cheaper to go through them even my cups were cheaper. and you get it right away and no chance of any at door fee's. It's been my lil secret spot for a while now. I got my noto from them when big boys screwed me on my original order for the noto from them. I try to get whatever I can from them arrma parts too.
I agree with Notorious J. There is no other way that I am aware of; you need to buy direct.

If you are like me, you will want to optimize the shipping. If you do, be aware that you risk going into an upgrade death spiral. To avoid having to pay the shipping for another order in a few weeks, you'll add the chassis braces if you still run the plastic RTR, and the shock towers because you know the RTR towers are likely to bend, and the shock tower brace too because they make so much sense, and the input/output drive cups because they're better, and an Ackerman plate just in case... etc. :oops::p

Edit: It seems there's a place. Thanks FatCatRC. It's good to know!
Eliminator Hobbies bro. Ships quicker and absoloutly no chance of extra fees.

This is such a great tip, thanks a bunch for sharing! I try to avoid buying cross border cause you never really know what the final fees are gonna be

BTW from their website:

“Get $20.00 off orders of $200.00 or more with coupon code 2021

*(Excludes Traxxas brand products and other promotions)”

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back