Kraton Curious does anyone use these for there 6s arrma m2c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
Does anyone use these hub extenders or wheel nuts for there 6s arrma or any hub extenders how does it hold up having the wheel out further do you loose pins from not having the wheel cover the pin ect

Screenshot_20240326_134840_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240326_134807_Chrome.jpg

I use hub extenders on multiple vehicle and never have issues with pins. I forget if the M2C ones come with it or not but you can get a pack of little O rings and put them around the extender over the pin so add an extra layer of protection. There is a groove on the extender for it

Does anyone use these hub extenders or wheel nuts for there 6s arrma or any hub extenders how does it hold up having the wheel out further do you loose pins from not having the wheel cover the pin ect

View attachment 357091

View attachment 357092
There is not a 6S rig I do not have m2C hex entenders on: FT, Kraton, Tailon. I love the wide stance; well-placed tires help to stop rolling over, although tires play a part in that for traction rolling.

I have never used the closed-capped wheel nuts, just the ones that come with the extenders, which are great.

Blue loctite on the stub hub grub screw, always when the pin is not contained by the female wheel hex.

I just got those wheel nuts. I'll report back after I run it a bit. I have had good luck with their open wheel nuts (I like the integrated flange which most others don't have). I went with the closed end to keep all of the junk out of the grub screw for hopefully easier removal when needed.

Back