Our first RC vids.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tons of fun, my friend!!! Now you just need some cameras on the Infractions to get those chase scenes!!
Even though my daughter is the star of the vid. We need a better cameraman ?

Haha, I know my lil group will need a qualified cameraman as well! Don't feel bad!

Upon taking some video off the back end of my Infraction end of summer, I found that video angle/view to be so much fun! I was kind of thinking how fun of video it would be to see the HP Infraction chasing the General Lee Infraction around, along with video from the General Lee Infraction showing the HP Infraction chasing it down!!

Seemed fun in my head!! ?

Haha, I know my lil group will need a qualified cameraman as well! Don't feel bad!

Upon taking some video off the back end of my Infraction end of summer, I found that video angle/view to be so much fun! I was kind of thinking how fun of video it would be to see the HP Infraction chasing the General Lee Infraction around, along with video from the General Lee Infraction showing the HP Infraction chasing it down!!

Seemed fun in my head!! ?
I do have 2 brand new cameras that I could mount on the roof of them both. Time to open those boxes I guess.

That K8 looks like it could swallow the mini Revo lol.
BtW, love your driveway! ?
Thanks. I’m renting right now and unfortunately the rent keeps going up. ?

Just thought I’d take a couple of vids of us having fun. Short but sweet.

The Dukes of Hazzard was too real! The Duke boys kept getting away and Rosco P Coltrain just kept spinning out of control. Nice that you get to enjoy it with the kids.

The Dukes of Hazzard was too real! The Duke boys kept getting away and Rosco P Coltrain just kept spinning out of control. Nice that you get to enjoy it with the kids.
Thanks bro. I love spending time with them and trying to do things together.

Awesome, looks like fun. You have some nice rigs. You also have more trust in your kids than i do. I'm a bit hesitant to allow them to operate my RC's. That why they have their own. Maybe I should trust them more.

Awesome, looks like fun. You have some nice rigs. You also have more trust in your kids than i do. I'm a bit hesitant to allow them to operate my RC's. That why they have their own. Maybe I should trust them more.
They’re not all mine. I only own the general ?. Lucky kids I know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back