Outcast Outcast 4s HR shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emery Hall

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
I have front and rear HR shock bodies for my o4s and am not very pleased so fa. They seem to be quality parts and are well built but seem to leak a little bit and whenever I compress them the don’t come back up and that’s with them installed on the truck. Is it the shocks or is it my error?

I have front and rear HR shock bodies for my o4s and am not very pleased so fa. They seem to be quality parts and are well built but seem to leak a little bit and whenever I compress them the don’t come back up and that’s with them installed on the truck. Is it the shocks or is it my error?

Sounds like they are built incorrectly especially if they are binding..

Have you put green slime on the o-rings? What springs are you using?
I have not put green slime on the o rings because I didn’t have any and I’m using the stock springs
Sounds like they are built incorrectly especially if they are binding..
I don’t know what I would have done wrong. I followed a well reviewed yt tutorial on building them and did every thing except green slime on the o rings

What wt shock oil are you running? How old are the shock springs? I'm running 30wt front and 25wt rear. And I could go 5wt lower on both. Oil to thick and the shocks won't rebound much.

What wt shock oil are you running? How old are the shock springs? I'm running 30wt front and 25wt rear. And I could go 5wt lower on both. Oil to thick and the shocks won't rebound much.
Last seen Oct 2, 2022

The last time anyone had posted in this thread was back in April 2021.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back