SOLD / FOUND Outcast 4s/ Kraton 4s parts brand new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the list above all that you have left? I’d be interested

Resolved

Reeee i missed something
I might need the skidplates in the future

Resolved

Rules state you must list prices. Go eBay if you want to auction.

Resolved

I will take an ESC and motor. I will DM you my PayPal account so you can send an invoice.

resolved

4 kratons n 4outcast at lhs. I need buy um all n part that sh!t out

Resolved

Last edited:
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCUM BAG. I sent money after we agreed on parts, price and shipping and he didn’t send me the parts. Deleted me, blocked me and won’t respond. Don’t trust him he’s a scam

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SCUM BAG. I sent money after we agreed on parts, price and shipping and he didn’t send me the parts. Deleted me, blocked me and won’t respond. Don’t trust him he’s a scam

I have never done business with you let alone even had a conversation with you. I believe you've got the wrong person
Is the list above all that you have left? I’d be interested
Yes the list above is what would be included for $25

Last edited:
If @Rocketzx1 doesn't take the lot for $25, I will put you out if your misery. You should still have my PayPal in our DM from the motor sale.

I think that you should edit this post since we have determined that we no longer think that it is the same person that you had your dealings with on Ebay from the deleted thread. Just my opinion. I just don't want other people to see this and not trust him for future sales since everyone that has bought stuff from him on here has had great reviews.

I think that you should edit this post since we have determined that we no longer think that it is the same person that you had your dealings with on Ebay from the deleted thread. Just my opinion. I just don't want other people to see this and not trust him for future sales since everyone that has bought stuff from him on here has had great reviews.

Done

Thank you very much. I am really sorry that you got burned on your Ebay transaction though. That does really suck. At least it was only a little bit of money. I learned my lesson back when I was 20 and it was $600!

Thank you very much. I am really sorry that you got burned on your Ebay transaction though. That does really suck. At least it was only a little bit of money. I learned my lesson back when I was 20 and it was $600!

Yeah pretty poopy. At least it wasn’t more I know. I almost got scammed years and years ago when they were trying to send fake checks worth more than what they wanted to buy, telling people “oh go cash it and western union me the rest after you take what I owe you” good thing I never fell for that one. Anyway, yeah sorry for the harsh way I handled it. Now I still gotta find those parts I originally wanted ?

Crap happens, and I am sorry you were screwed over.
Since I missed it somewhere, what parts are you looking for ?
Maybe we can all help you out somehow.

Crap happens, and I am sorry you were screwed over.
Since I missed it somewhere, what parts are you looking for ?
Maybe we can all help you out somehow.

Just Went to a hobby shop and found some parts to cover me. but I bent a shock shaft and replaced it a couple weeks ago but Id like to have a spare front and rear shock on hand if something else happens. Hobby shop didn’t have any.

Shocks for what hoss?

Do you still have the wheelie bar and will it fit a Kraton 6S V3? If you still have it and will fit, then I'll take it. . .thanks

All I have left is :
4 DRIVESHAFTS Front/Rear axles - $25 shipped
HUBS, bearings front/Rear Upright(4) - $14 shipped
Steering bellcrank with servo saver - $2 plus shipping
chassis(LWB) for BRCC, Kraton 4S and others - $4 plus shipping
The box of parts for the kraton 4s - $20 shipped
The box of parts includes :
AR320401 - F/R Lower Skidplates
AR310783 - Composite Differential Yokes (2)
AR320463 - Side MT Guard Set
AR320399 - F/R Composite Upper Gearbox Covers & Towers
AR330444 - FF Suspension Mount
AR330445 - RR Suspension Mount
AR330457 - Hinge Pin 4x63mm (4)
AR320454 - Bumper set (2) front and rear A

AR320411- Chasis spine block

AR320464 - Battery mounting Velcro straps
ARAC3497 - body mount set
AR320453 - body post set

AR330524 - hinge pin 3x48.5mm (4)
I will do everything for $65 shipped
Hello sir do you still have any of this. Mainly the box of kraton parts? I need the 320463 sideguards.

All I have left is :
4 DRIVESHAFTS Front/Rear axles - $25 shipped
HUBS, bearings front/Rear Upright(4) - $14 shipped
Steering bellcrank with servo saver - $2 plus shipping
chassis(LWB) for BRCC, Kraton 4S and others - $4 plus shipping
The box of parts for the kraton 4s - $20 shipped
The box of parts includes :
AR320401 - F/R Lower Skidplates
AR310783 - Composite Differential Yokes (2)
AR320463 - Side MT Guard Set
AR320399 - F/R Composite Upper Gearbox Covers & Towers
AR330444 - FF Suspension Mount
AR330445 - RR Suspension Mount
AR330457 - Hinge Pin 4x63mm (4)
AR320454 - Bumper set (2) front and rear A

AR320411- Chasis spine block

AR320464 - Battery mounting Velcro straps
ARAC3497 - body mount set
AR320453 - body post set

AR330524 - hinge pin 3x48.5mm (4)
I will do everything for $65 shipped
Hello sir do you still have any of this. Mainly the box of kraton parts? I need the 320463 sideguards.

The OP hasn’t been here for almost a year. I have some of these if you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back