Outcast "ULTIMATE" Outcast 4s v2.5 build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
Hello all!
So, I did a thing and I may have a brand new OC4 v2.5 sitting in my living room.
So IF I do keep this thing, I'll want to do an ultimate build on it since it will be my main rc car (stupid money!).
After watching every single YouTube video on it and the kraton, my parts list is as follows:

Parts that I have:
Fast Eddy Bearing Kit
HR Diff Yolks
HR Pivot Balls
JX Ecoboost 35kg servo
Kimbrough 124 saver (plan to put the spring in stock arrma saver)
Globact alu steering rack/ackerman bar (not needed, just wanted it)
Flysky gyro receiver to use with fs-g7p
Two 30mm surpass fans, both with the wrong plugs, they were sold as "for esc/motor" but both came with a different style of plug like this, that I wasn't expecting and don't know how to use.

Parts I'd order if I were to keep it:
M2C bash bar
M2C A&D blocks/hinge pin retainers
M2C Hardened 6s hinge pins (RC4US hinge pin fix on YT)
Tekno 15t pinion

So what am I missing besides driving it? (I'm still waffling about returning it and buying the k6 exb)
I know I may break hubs and will replace with vitavon. Obviously 6s shocks if I break the shocks.
Yes, I know this is overkill but I want to do an overkill car whether that's 4s or 6s.

Get Hobbywing UBEC or Castle BEC 2.0 for the receiver power, if you're gonna load up with high torque servo and fans you wanna make sure they have the juice they need. Changing the fan plugs to JR plugs is simple with a crimp kit and you never have to buy adapter cables again for splitting channels etc.

Get Hobbywing UBEC or Castle BEC 2.0 for the receiver power, if you're gonna load up with high torque servo and fans you wanna make sure they have the juice they need. Changing the fan plugs to JR plugs is simple with a crimp kit and you never have to buy adapter cables again for splitting channels etc.
Thanks for the tips! I’ll look into a bec.

Back