Outcast Outcast 6S EXB upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knut77

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello world! šŸ˜Š Im new to the forum and to arrma. Broke up with Traxxas and found a new friend, Outcast exb blx. Its basically stock, just took it apart and put it back together again.

Now, I know Im terrible late to the game and all this has been discussed and done before. Story of my life... šŸ˜Š

Anyways, Im looking to bash, fairly hard. And I want to know if there are any essential upgrades that I should consider or certain parts to stock up on. Figured there must be plenty of experience out there by now. Although Im struggling to find info. Probably just my google skills...

Id appreciate any help! Links, part number etc is always helpfull!

Peace out!

Not alot to upgrade. Many people go to a max6 system. I installed the adjustable clamping servo saver tube. Helps with the steering. 652 servo is hit or miss. Basically run it till it dies. Install a good motor fan on the heatsink. RPM rear wing mount helps. Grab a temp run from your local hw store. I use a ryobi. I just looked at the Arrma site says Outcast 6S EXB has been discontinued.........interesting.

Not alot to upgrade. Many people go to a max6 system. I installed the adjustable clamping servo saver tube. Helps with the steering. 652 servo is hit or miss. Basically run it till it dies. Install a good motor fan on the heatsink. RPM rear wing mount helps. Grab a temp run from your local hw store. I use a ryobi. I just looked at the Arrma site says Outcast 6S EXB has been discontinued.........interesting.
Thx GraniteFox, really appreciate you took the time to post! Whats d adjustable clamping servo saver tube..? Never heard of it. Fan ordered, got RPM rear wing mount! šŸ˜Š

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back