Outcast Outcast exb rtr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this used in mint condition, first owner couldn't bear to drive it for fear of breaking it or even scratching the body. Took me several months to learn it has plenty to offer and can put a big smile on your face

You scored a great deal!

Remember to clean and dry it out to prevent any rusting.

Yes, for sure! Wd40 on all screw heads, bearings, hinge pins, pillow balls ... before ever run! I learned that one when I first got my summit, all exterior bearings lasted one winter, rebuilt it and started to drench it, never had a bearing go again ... my summit came with a 27ghz radio with the metal telescope antenna! Yeah I still got it!

I adore the O6S EXB. Definitely one of my favorites, especially after breaking (and replacing) everything with stronger parts.

I recently installed a HW 8BL150 G2 brushless combo into mine with a 18T pinion to run it on 4S as I feel 6S is too heavy for those aerial stunts.

I adore the O6S EXB. Definitely one of my favorites, especially after breaking (and replacing) everything with stronger parts.

I recently installed a HW 8BL150 G2 brushless combo into mine with a 18T pinion to run it on 4S as I feel 6S is too heavy for those aerial stunts.
Too heavy as in the weight of the battery & motor?.... The heavier truck hits the ground harder and can break easier on a bad landing, but the trade off is more power to achieve serious lift off. :)

Got this used in mint condition, first owner couldn't bear to drive it for fear of breaking it or even scratching the body. Took me several months to learn it has plenty to offer and can put a big smile on your face
I recently purchased one where lucky to even had got these becouse they are discontinued and I feel you with not tryna scratch or damage it i try to just run it for now

I was thinking of taking it easy but that's over now, discontinued yes but parts are available to hop it up still. So I figure it's I good idea to test its limits and break it before no more parts can be found. Lots of time I figure. Axial yeti xl, I waited too long and am trying to make a part that's no longer available.

I recently purchased one where lucky to even had got these becouse they are discontinued and I feel you with not tryna scratch or damage it i try to just run it for now
Great luck to both you and the OP..... it's my favorite RC. Truly a beast.

Sweet truck!! I think the breakage was a fluke, wasn't really a bad hit. I love me some snow bashing!đź‘Ť

I was thinking of taking it easy but that's over now, discontinued yes but parts are available to hop it up still. So I figure it's I good idea to test its limits and break it before no more parts can be found. Lots of time I figure. Axial yeti xl, I waited too long and am trying to make a part that's no longer available.
I agree, might as well enjoy it while you can. I have a Thunder Tiger MT4, can't get parts for it anymore, sucks. It still runs, and I snatched up as much as I could afford before the parts disappeared but, when it's over, it's over.. save what I think is useful, scrap the rest.

Too heavy as in the weight of the battery & motor?.... The heavier truck hits the ground harder and can break easier on a bad landing, but the trade off is more power to achieve serious lift off.:)
I like to bash mine in the urban areas (skate parks, alleyways, etc) using walls and momentum. I don't need more "torque" for launching off ramps, but rather have wheel spin for air control while carrying momentum. 4S with a bigger pinion and lighter weight is what I typically prefer.

Last edited:
Back