Outcast Outcast 6s EXB XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AjDale

Reaction score
Finished my outcast exb XL build, pretty stoked and can’t wait to send it🚀 🤘
IMG_8437.jpeg
IMG_8427.png
IMG_8436.jpeg
IMG_8352.jpeg
IMG_8349.jpeg
IMG_8348.jpeg

@AjDale, curious if you took the rear clip out and put it in a vice to drill the two holes for the M2C rear tower brace? Or took the shock tower out, or left it in?
Shoot! I’m lazy🤣🤦‍♂️ I left everything right together and drilled them out🤘 thank ya on the first reply as well!

Nice build! How are those new EXB bulkheads? Do they shim out nicely?
Everything seems butter smooth and super tight! Very pleased with the choice, could’ve gone scorched or vitavon but wanted the classic exb look as well

Thank you!

Pic of ArrmaSkinz chassis skin and scorched chassis brace👌
IMG_8357.jpeg

IMG_8357.jpeg

Shoot! I’m lazy🤣🤦‍♂️ I left everything right together and drilled them out🤘 thank ya on the first reply as well!
Thats how I’ve always done it as well. Takes just a few seconds.
Everything seems butter smooth and super tight! Very pleased with the choice, could’ve gone scorched or vitavon but wanted the classic exb look as well
Good to know! They do look great. I think my NOTO is going to need bulkheads fairly soon, I’ll consider those. As much as I hate building EXB diffs! 🙄

Thats how I’ve always done it as well. Takes just a few seconds.

Good to know! They do look great. I think my NOTO is going to need bulkheads fairly soon, I’ll consider those. As much as I hate building EXB diffs! 🙄
I do enjoy the red on red shock towers. I hear that! My Mojave exb is fighting me on the rear diff. Rebuilt it, super smooth and not even half a battery pack it loosened up and got bound up somewhere leading to only FWD. Rebuilt again tonight with MIP tools to tighten it this time… hopefully it holds!

Back