Typhon Outcast arms on Typhon??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogis9

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi I’m thinking of putting outcast arms and wheels on my Typhon what issues am I likely to have and is anyone running one with this setup?

Hi I’m thinking of putting outcast arms and wheels on my Typhon what issues am I likely to have and is anyone running one with this setup?

You need the arms, CVD/dog bones and the wheel hubs. As for the wheels, I don’t think that’s going to work with the body. Most people run 2.8 badlands. You would probably run into heat issues as well since the diff gearing is different in the Typhon and Senton.

You need the arms, CVD/dog bones and the wheel hubs. As for the wheels, I don’t think that’s going to work with the body. Most people run 2.8 badlands. You would probably run into heat issues as well since the diff gearing is different in the Typhon and Senton.
Are the outcast and Typhon wheel hubs different?

If i recall correctly, the diffs ring & pinon of the Typhon (and Senton) are geared too high for big wheels like the Outcast, and will break under load. so take into accound to change them as well.

I don't think you have to change the hubs (and the hexes that go with them) unless you really want the width of the Outcast, without them you’ll get the width of the Talion.

I am considering doing the same swap.

My question is, will the shocks mount up OK to the Outcast arms, or will the be too short? And thereby lower the Typhon ride height.

There's several guys on Youtube who have done this. Check out one here:

Will the stock typhon shocks work with the typhon outcast arms conversion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back