Picked up the new ddf-350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
1000004310.jpg
can't wait to try it out
1000004313.jpg

Nice! Can the turning wheel be switched to the other side of transmitter?

Have you gotten it set up to run yet? What do you think?
Not yet I'm waiting on esc so I can put it all together I thought about testing it on just a set of electronics but that won't give me a feel for it in action display is really nice feels good 10 channels scroll log of options and 10 channel memory I will update esc catpack and mod 1 gears bout a week away

Not yet I'm waiting on esc so I can put it all together I thought about testing it on just a set of electronics but that won't give me a feel for it in action display is really nice feels good 10 channels scroll log of options and 10 channel memory I will update esc catpack and mod 1 gears bout a week away
Awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. This thing is crazy good value if it all functions well.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. This thing is crazy good value if it all functions well.
I finally set it up on my radix 6 speed build I really like it has throttle and steering curve adjustments I particularly found it very nice to fine tune going straight I can dial it in 1%at a time all in all I think it's a great deal

Back