Infraction Pictures from the wife

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
You ever gets pictures from your wife that make you want to leave work and RUSH home?!
C55C00E2-382B-4B8D-83B6-6D9EF96A73FC.png

Nah, usually it's pictures that make me want to stay at work longer.... like something that I'm going to have to clean up or fix when I get home 😬
Exactly! That’s why I posted it! Lol usually it’s this needs to be fixed or the kids did this?
Oh my yes. But it was NOT an RC car 😊
But yeah I get what you mean.
So…are we going to play what’s in the box? I’m thinking limitless?
Close. 6S infraction. I couldn’t pass up the tower hobby sale plus I had a MMX8S and a 1650kv motor sitting on the shelf taunting me!!

Last edited:
You ever gets pictures from your wife that make you want to leave work and RUSH home?! View attachment 248518
YES YES YES!

Just thinking of the work I want to do on my RCs has me wanting to go home.
But this is whole different level, I’d be home to receive this one myself.

You ever gets pictures from your wife that make you want to leave work and RUSH home?! View attachment 248518
OK Fishtank, I see you wanna keep playing games lol. WHATS IN THE BOX? Man and on a FRiday boy...I wanna go to your house too we'll need the address. :ROFLMAO: :unsure::p

OK I got it but I thought you already had an Infraction. Oh wait dag, you already updated it on your profile lol?

Last edited:

Attachments

• 69043718-99CD-46AA-A5F2-2412A642D8F6.jpeg
    69043718-99CD-46AA-A5F2-2412A642D8F6.jpeg
    260.9 KB · Views: 39
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m with this guy!!

I’m also the guy who takes my RCs to work so I wrench on them in my office
I did my shocks in the office yesterday lol. I need to make sure I'm not pressed for time and I need to run this weekend man. I don't skimp on work as it allows me to tinker. It is very rewarding helps with my depression :ROFLMAO:

I did my shocks in the office yesterday lol. I need to make sure I'm not pressed for time and I need to run this weekend man. I don't skimp on work as it allows me to tinker. It is very rewarding helps with my depression :ROFLMAO:
Exactly, I manage my own work so it affords me opportunities to do what I want to. Specially since I want to do some serious runs this weekend and I want to be READY.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m with this guy!!

I’m also the guy who takes my RCs to work so I wrench on them in my office
That’s cool man! When I used to work in the office a lot (pre-pandemic) I wasn’t in to RCs yet...but I did like to clean my guns at my desk. My boss didn’t mind because I cleaned his also, but the staff would get nervous so I was nicely (nervously) asked to stop.

I am not a gun person. But I do live in Texas and am a property manager/Realtor. I’ve always been ‘the hatchet man’ for whatever company I’ve worked with over the last 28 years and have done a lot of evictions and forced inspections. When I lived in California for 20 years I was in numerous situations where I wished I was armed with more than a knife and blackjack. So once I moved back home I made damn well sure I was well heeled because any idiot under the rainbow can carry in this state.

What are you doing with it btw? Keeping it as is, GT? what. I am itching to have a GT car but I love the Limitless body as well and I don't wanna get yet another rig to spend another G on.

That’s cool man! When I used to work in the office a lot (pre-pandemic) I wasn’t in to RCs yet...but I did like to clean my guns at my desk. My boss didn’t mind because I cleaned his also, but the staff would get nervous so I was nicely (nervously) asked to stop.

I am not a gun person. But I do live in Texas and am a property manager/Realtor. I’ve always been ‘the hatchet man’ for whatever company I’ve worked with over the last 28 years and have done a lot of evictions and forced inspections. When I lived in California for 20 years I was in numerous situations where I wished I was armed with more than a knife and blackjack. So once I moved back home I made damn well sure I was well heeled because any idiot under the rainbow can carry in this state.
I feel you man. I use to put them together but not the obvious parts. A little off topic but wondering if most RC guys here also tinker with firearms.

What are you doing with it btw? Keeping it as is, GT? what. I am itching to have a GT car but I love the Limitless body as well and I don't wanna get yet another rig to spend another G on.
Going to remove the stock electronics put the MMX8S with 1650kv in with titanium drive shafts. some Hot Racing aluminum parts remove the hand brake and rear drive shaft support. Replace the diffs with the fireteam diffs go 60k front 500k center and 30k rear diff fluids. My sons been asking to drive mine I said no!! 😂😂😂😂 I figured he can drive this one!
35075092-C981-4ECF-950B-427FC0274F05.jpeg

I feel you man. I use to put them together but not the obvious parts. A little off topic but wondering if most RC guys here also tinker with firearms.
I have seen a lot of conversations about them so I believe a pretty good percentage may be. I’ve never taken part of the conversations because they’ve only just been a tool for me. Not a passion. Now that I am a dad again with a nine year old step daughter they’ve been secured away last couple years.
Going to remove the stock electronics put the MMX8S with 1650kv in with titanium drive shafts. some Hot Racing aluminum parts remove the hand brake and rear drive shaft support. Replace the diffs with the fireteam diffs go 60k front 500k center and 30k rear diff fluids. My sons been asking to drive mine I said no!! 😂😂😂😂 I figured he can drive this one! View attachment 248525
Good grief that is a sweet car!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back