Kraton Corally ESC from Jenny’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jluther@becoinc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Talion
I have heard on here that the Carally 185 is as good or better than a Max6. I’ve been looking for one on Jenny’s for years but they are always out of stock. Are they really that much better?

They are great ESC's. Reliable, tons of power. Better than a Max6? Hmm that's debatable. I would take the Max 6 over the Torox 185.

I would take the Torox 185 over the Firma 150 and Max 8, 😀

From what I've read, the Torox 185 is an upgraded Max8, not a Max6. It is good up to 185A vice the 160A of the Max8, but it is limited to 6s. I have the Torox 185 in my two Corally vehicles: when combined with the Kuron 825 motor, they are faster than the stock system in an Arrma 6s.

I have heard on here that the Carally 185 is as good or better than a Max6. I’ve been looking for one on Jenny’s for years but they are always out of stock. Are they really that much better?
They are in no way shape or form better than Max6 g2. There is a lot of debate on what they were actually rated for, BLX185 was also a 150 amp 8bl150 based thing as well. Max6 G2 is 200 amps and 8s capable, and cheap to boot. Can grab max6 g2 on Amain for just over 200 with the 1650 4990 motor right now with coupon code NCF24.

From what I've read, the Torox 185 is an upgraded Max8, not a Max6. It is good up to 185A vice the 160A of the Max8, but it is limited to 6s. I have the Torox 185 in my two Corally vehicles: when combined with the Kuron 825 motor, they are faster than the stock system in an Arrma 6s.
I really want to try one but like I said earlier they sell out at Jenny’s immediately and it’s been like that for two years or better. Most of the time a hot item will cool down after a while but not those things. That lead me to believe they must be the best thing ever made. I have to say my MAX6G2 is more than enough power for any1/8 scale. Hell the old ones were solid as hell. I have a stock Fireteam I would like to try the Torox in just to see what the difference is. Do the 2050 Corally motors hold up to abuse?

If you have a Max6, there is zero reason to get the Corally ESC.

If you have a Max6, there is zero reason to get the Corally ESC.
I have A MAX6 G2 in one kraton and an original Max6 in my other 6s cars. I have a Fireteam with stock electronics that I would like to swap for the Torox just to test out something different. I also have an XLKRATON With a MMX8S and 1717 running 8s . I just want to see what the fuss about the Corally is but I can’t get one. I’ve been trying to get them to notify me when it’s in stock but so far I must be way back on Jenny’s list.

I have A MAX6 G2 in one kraton and an original Max6 in my other 6s cars. I have a Fireteam with stock electronics that I would like to swap for the Torox just to test out something different. I also have an XLKRATON With a MMX8S and 1717 running 8s . I just want to see what the fuss about the Corally is but I can’t get one. I’ve been trying to get them to notify me when it’s in stock but so far I must be way back on Jenny’s list.
I mean it's on ebay for 15 bucks more than jennys, but at that price you should just get the max6 g2 from amain for the same price.

That's nuts, I was buying Corally 6S ESC+Motor combos on eBay for $100 a few years back after I first drove a couple of Corally's. Still have a couple lying around unused.

That's nuts, I was buying Corally 6S ESC+Motor combos on eBay for $100 a few years back after I first drove a couple of Corally's. Still have a couple lying around unused.
I think people caught on to how good they were 😎, but for the price Max 6 seems to be the way to go.

Anytime you do a Jenny's out of stock notification, always do text and not email. Text is always faster.

Back