Pistol Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once you've got glock triggers "figured out", there is little to replace other than springs. Ramping the plunger and polishing the connector parts does the job quite well. I fear lawyers after the shot, so I stick with all factory internals on carry guns. Match pistols are never used for carry.

One thing I don't see people talk about is what happens when a raindrop or a little mist lands on that red dot sight. Makes it hard to acquire a target through the Lazerium on the HUD. Just sayin. Also, people in competition draw from the holster into the same stance over and over until it is muscle memory. That makes it easy to acquire the dot, but what happens when you draw into a weaver stance instead, or draw out the driver's window and have to maneuver around the pillars- you'll never find your dot. It's okay, the bad guys will wait if this happens.

So be careful out there with your modded triggers and red dots with concealed carry. If you survive the incident, try to survive the courtroom, too.

I hear that! I'll usually carry a DA in the same type holster I posted but when at the range or outdoors that Fulcrum trigger is the shizzznit Son!!! ;)(y)

Once you've got glock triggers "figured out", there is little to replace other than springs. Ramping the plunger and polishing the connector parts does the job quite well. I fear lawyers after the shot, so I stick with all factory internals on carry guns. Match pistols are never used for carry.

One thing I don't see people talk about is what happens when a raindrop or a little mist lands on that red dot sight. Makes it hard to acquire a target through the Lazerium on the HUD. Just sayin. Also, people in competition draw from the holster into the same stance over and over until it is muscle memory. That makes it easy to acquire the dot, but what happens when you draw into a weaver stance instead, or draw out the driver's window and have to maneuver around the pillars- you'll never find your dot. It's okay, the bad guys will wait if this happens.

So be careful out there with your modded triggers and red dots with concealed carry. If you survive the incident, try to survive the courtroom, too.
It's the only RD I got and for that price I figured why not, I don't like anything on my pistol that would give me away like lasers etc. I also keep using the G as my CC, I removed the sights and replaced it with the TRUGLOW, I love that sight.

I've got the same tru-glo sights on my G27, and did a ton of digging to get a NOS set for my USP. Very good sights!
I leapt to a conclusion with the red dot because of the huge spike in carry optics popularity in USPSA and IDPA. It is the largest category by far right now. I also have enough experience exchanging fire with ali baba to know that you want to keep it simple to survive, so I'm sensitive to the subject of carry with those CoD battery sights. You know what HK says about living in a world of compromise- some don't.

I've got the same tru-glo sights on my G27, and did a ton of digging to get a NOS set for my USP. Very good sights!
I leapt to a conclusion with the red dot because of the huge spike in carry optics popularity in USPSA and IDPA. It is the largest category by far right now. I also have enough experience exchanging fire with ali baba to know that you want to keep it simple to survive, so I'm sensitive to the subject of carry with those CoD battery sights.
I kept using my Iron on my AR but a buddy of mine sold me the Trijicon for cheap, I have it set up with co-witness, looks kind of ugly but im surprised by how I can dial it in quick when needed. It grew on me lol.
Crossbreed super tuck and sneaky Pete for my xds.
I like that sneaky pete :)

I kept using my Iron on my AR but a buddy of mine sold me the Trijicon for cheap, I have it set up with co-witness, looks kind of ugly but im surprised by how I can dial it in quick when needed. It grew on me lol.
That is drool-worthy. Our (active duty infantry) BN deployed with Trijicon, EOTech, Aimpoint, and Elcan back in '04. I got to try them all. The Elcan was amazing, but daytime only. Trijicon is where it's at with the fiber light pipe. It's damn good glass. Too bad you think it's ugly. At least it doesn't look like it is wearing a zipper mask!

DSC_2021-2-564x845.jpg

No it's not that kinda ugly :LOL: but I wanted that colt 556 barrel and put the knight's Armament RAS II free float on it, love it, I pretty much stripped the whole thing and ended up with the colt M4 Carbine lower and Barrel, the rest is all tossed lol, even the pins is all custom. BCG pretty much whipe it down with a dry rag, nothing will stick no matter what dirty Sh!t ammo you use, only ammo I won't use is cheap steel casing, reloading my own stuff was fun too until it was easier and cheaper to buy the green tip M855.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back