Fireteam Polo Creations redesigned lightbars. Thx Polo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I know Polo Creations get a bad rap seen posted here. I agree with the point that communication is lacking, and speed can be slow. In the end, I do get the product. I also have seen them up the quality from cheap brittle 3D plastic to more flex over time.

On Sept 26, coming home from a bash, I texted/emailed PC that my FT lightbars on the front and rear just broke off at the end supports and middle. The issue I shared is when the rollcage flex and twists, there is no give. It snaps.

Sept 26th. Off-road rough bashing, no jumping, with some fun night dust cloud bashing
1666047801652.png

1666047864255.png

Pieces on the ends that screw in from the rollcage to the lightbar
1666047925346.png

Oct 14th was delivered, and they got the redesign of what I shared. Only charged me $10 and added in some extra from the old broken and new. In the earlier text, PC told me they would redesign to see if they could resolve the issue. In addition, they posted the install video the same day. I texted asking how it go together. PC replied with a video just posted 14min before I texted.

I cannot speak to all the other user issues, but they have been square with me. Yes, I have felt the same pain points, but I am always happy when a creator takes input. Of course, we wish in all if it could be faster, :LOL:

My Losi DB Pro Polo Creations front lights broke and crumbled apart. This one took months to get a redesign that is now flexible and much better. A great user here redesigned them for me, and I used them for a good while. PC finally sent the new design, which is a good new design. Testing those, too, they have been spot on as well. It took 3-4 months to get those, unfortunately. However, they did take my input, as in above.

Losi new flex front bumper design...takes a hit and keeps going
1666049281618.png

PC old plastic design broke easily on simple bashes
1666049377713.png

Fireteam New design
Changed up how it mounts on the bars and an "L" bracket to take some flex. Time to test and see
1666048291228.png
1666048304219.png

Video

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back